Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool site for everything!

Go down 
+2
Bee
Mrs-G
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Cool site for everything! Empty
PostSubject: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Are you looking for a bargain, do you want to sell something?

Check out this site, it's free to advertise, saves you paying a small fortune in your local rag......you can also advertise your "wanted" items too! you can look up what's going for free in your local area too. Middle daughter put her dog on there last night and he's gone today....that quick!!

I was thinking for Bee and TW if they wanted X-boxs or PS3's

http://www.freeads.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:33 am

Oh, nice one I'm having a browse now Cool site for everything! 752815
Back to top Go down
Gaz

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:19 am

This is cool, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
saintsinner
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm

just what i was looking for. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.footballfuror.com
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 pm

You got rid of a dog?

Hmm, I see a few dogs up for sale, and some, in my breed which sound like zinkers but are being charged full price. Grrr!

Zinker - term given for an inbred dog too far gone, don't live long, huge problems mental and physical.

Bit unhappy an old chap up as well for no real reason. Reminds me of a dumped 12 year old dog, who was found in stoke n trent, starving and very frightened. Grr! I hate people who do this to animals.

Very interesting site that is overlooked I fear by the ebay addicts.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
You got rid of a dog?

Hmm, I see a few dogs up for sale, and some, in my breed which sound like zinkers but are being charged full price. Grrr!

Zinker - term given for an inbred dog too far gone, don't live long, huge problems mental and physical.

Bit unhappy an old chap up as well for no real reason. Reminds me of a dumped 12 year old dog, who was found in stoke n trent, starving and very frightened. Grr! I hate people who do this to animals.

Its not unusual to find hordes of 12 year old kids wandering around aimlessly, or tied to fences or lamposts, in the same condition as that dog in Stoke either mate..... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
You got rid of a dog?

Its not unusual to find hordes of 12 year old kids wandering around aimlessly, or tied to fences or lamposts, in the same condition as that dog in Stoke either mate..... wink

I know we've passed by in our boat last year, very quickly. Well as quickly as you can go in a narrowboat.It's got a keep going notice attached to Stoke on trent and Stone. Such a shame after what it produced, you'd have thought it would have attracted visitors not repelled them through with high speed.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Oi!...Stones the friggin posh bit, it that place bothers you the middle of Stoke where i live would give you a stroke... lol!

Not a sexual stroke btw, well, unless cash is offered... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 am

Stone is posh. Well it did have a nice bit of green grass and the odd hanging gbasket with live greenery insteadof the usual dead growth. So I will give you that, Stone is posh lol.

I went through the heart of Birmingham and nothing can shock me after I'd been through that hellhole.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 am

No, seriously, Stone is posh, its maybe the priciest place for a meal or a night out within Staffs...

Some reviews of the Hotel that is literally 5 minutes walk from my front door...

"This is one of the worst hotels in Britain or even the world!!!! Our stay started by finding the hotel in a run down area of Stoke even though there is a new tesco near by, the actual place itself looks like the red light district with the Sex Shop to prove it!!!
The last little surprise was the free car washing service that they offer, this was when my boyfriend pulled my car out and there was a distinct smell of wee. When he had fully pulled out i noticed that someone from the wedding had decided to urinate on my car. "

"We decided to stay at this hotel after a day at A.Towers.
We were'nt expecting a lot due to the price.
BUT, we were astounded at the quality of this hotel - it was beyond TERRIBLE.
Upon arrival, there was a noisy function with drunken idiots wandering around the lobby, stiking of alcohol!"

"I'm not going to lie, it's not a fabulous place. It's in a scary area, has a sex shop nearby and has been built in possibly the noisiest location in the city"

"Believe the reviews, i stayed for 10 minutes...
Pretty dangerous looking place as well!!"

lmao

Makes me so proud...Cool site for everything! Proud-473
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:42 am

You have hotels? Cool site for everything! 433649
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:47 am

Oh yeah loads mate...very cosmopolitan we are...

People come for Alton Towers mainly and,erm.......well, we used to have Yanks and Japs visiting all the Pots factories and warehouses, and, well..nope, thats about it..
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 pm

'im indoors manged to turn deaf and blind the minute we hit the Stoke area, especially around the potteries. Funny that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool site for everything!   Cool site for everything! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool site for everything!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: