Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Empty
PostSubject: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 am

Watched this last night...really long but really good too... 9/10
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 am

You liked it...?

I liked the first half hour or so then i just found it really dull..

Watched an hour and a half and just gave up...........

I know lots of folk rave about it though......... grin
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 am

Yeah, I could see the storyline was there and it would have probably been good, just tooo long and I ended up falling asleep.

Its got a lot of comparisons to Forest Gump, but whereas Gump was a long film too, it also kept you watching - always something going on. Benj Button was long AND drawn out ... I reckon they could have quite easily cut a quarter of the film and it still wouldn't have effected the storyline in anyway.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 am

Thats what i thought, same with Watchmen..lose a good 45 mins and it wouldnt have affected it..
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 am

Wathmen, yeah thats another ...

Was waiting, waiting, waiting for them to do some super hero shit and ended up switching off.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 am

I really liked this film. It certainly gave alot of food for thought on people's prejudices. To be honest I didn't notice the length of the film I just sat back and indulged in my girly chick flick moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Other Genre Movies-
Jump to: