Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liquid cooled ps3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Liquid cooled ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Liquid cooled ps3   Liquid cooled ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 am

what a load of crap
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

Liquid cooled ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid cooled ps3   Liquid cooled ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 am

Apart from looking awful and being almost entirely unnecessary that's actually quite cool...
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

Liquid cooled ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid cooled ps3   Liquid cooled ps3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 pm

yey great stuff dragonpower....mabe try cooling the tv or the dvd player why do that to the ps3 idk... ohh i have a great idear cool toaster fantastic warter, electric great stuff...and i agree turnip it looks totaly shit
Back to top Go down
DarkGizmo
Lifer
Lifer

Liquid cooled ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid cooled ps3   Liquid cooled ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm

I seen this, looks pretty cool, and if it works, hey that's great. But the slims are supposed to run a lot cooler than the fatties, which is why I upgraded to a slim, i kinda miss my BC though :(
Back to top Go down
http://revillution.com
VirusZero

VirusZero

Liquid cooled ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid cooled ps3   Liquid cooled ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 pm

I dunno, the massive holes in it look really horrid to me. I don't know why anyone would want to do that to their system. Isn't there a better way to cool it without ripping the thing apart? (Maybe just buying an external usb fan or laptop cooling mat or something like that?)Let alone the issues of putting water/liquids that close to the delicate parts of the system. One leak and blam, system is gone.So I suppose if it works and he doesn't mind the looks and risk of it, thats fine for him. But I won't be doing that to either of our PS3's. (We have a slim and a fat one, though the fat one went YLoD on us so it's currently in the shop.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liquid cooled ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid cooled ps3   Liquid cooled ps3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquid cooled ps3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PS2 and PS3-
Jump to: