Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..

Go down 
+6
the brett
harrythedog
TK Trooper
Mrs-G
Bee
Gaznandi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm

that be funny as feck to have seen lol
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 am

celtic 2 stmirren 0

ranger 0 aberdeen 0

full time on the hoops
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 am

well its the glasgow old firm on sunday 1230pm kick off going to the pub dads treating me cant wait to see celtic beat the gers I know who I will be phoning first when the full time whistle goes. The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 778811 The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Lol
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:58 am

Ah, but will ya be phoning him if you lose mate.............?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:20 am

stranger wrote:
well its the glasgow old firm on sunday 1230pm kick off going to the pub dads treating me cant wait to see celtic beat the gers I know who I will be phoning first when the full time whistle goes. The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 778811 The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Lol

So, did you phone him mate...? The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 158394

Great result for us away draw at Goodison..

Fukin dreading meeting the Gunners in the form they're in.. The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 433649
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:53 am

pushmepullu wrote:
Fukin dreading meeting the Gunners in the form they're in..

javascript:emoticonp('shhh')

6-2 aint so bad ...

Fabregas was on fire
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 am

The ref from yesterdays Old Firm game has apologised for not giving Celtic a stonewall penalty.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:04 am

Peter Taylor leaves as Manager of Wycombe.....

Tranmere sack John Barnes and Jason Mcateer as Manager and Assisstant...
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:47 am

pushmepullu wrote:

Tranmere sack John Barnes and Jason Mcateer as Manager and Assisstant...

About time, idiots for putting them in charge in the first place
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:03 am

Put a few football bets on today for tomorrow ...

A few serius ones and I put a quid on 19 results for a bit of a laugh, think the bookies fucked up a bit cos the slip says my return (if all 19 are correct) will be ...

... get this ...

£3,508,432.59!!!

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:50 am

Luvvly Jublee.........

Remember yer friends The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 878796 .......( you'll make lotsa new ones too.....)
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah haha

Sky sports have a cool little thing on their website now for matchdays, its the Soc Sat layout minus Stelling but you can enter the teams you are watching out for (betted on) and it will 'shout' GOAL through your comp whenever a team you're gunnin' for has scored ...

Not tried it myself but i might just tomorrow ...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Haha......yeah, i just bet you will....

Good luck mate......... The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 878796
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Here ya go ... just incase it does come in and the bookies realise they made a mistake and were only really meant to pay me £3000 instead of 3mill The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 705355

The proofs on the net now Haha

Last edited by Bee on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Man, thats large, both numerically and properties wise....... The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 158394
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Ah crap that was huge, I posted and clicked out again before even checking how big it was ...

^ Now that could sound seriously wrong ...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 pm

It did....

and now its that small i cant see it no more..........

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 151682
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm