HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:23 pm

A GOALKEEPER last night told of his terror as rival supporters attacked him during a pitch invasion.

Visiting Montrose keeper Ramiro Gonzalez claims he was punched and trampled on by crazed Arbroath supporters.

Amazingly they'd rushed on to the Gayfield pitch to CELEBRATE winning the Third Division title.

Gonzalez, 30, said: "I've never experienced anything like that."

It is believed his boss Ray Farningham's car was also attacked outside the ground on Saturday.

Home fans last night called for the yobs to be shopped. One wrote online: "I deplore this disgraceful behaviour."

Arbroath secretary Gary Callon said: "It was a special day for the club and this takes the shine off."

Police could not confirm whether they received a complaint.

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Oh, and Preston got relegated to League 1 today, now, i have nothing against Preston but their manager is a dick and i'm not overly fond of one of their fans... wink

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
MrBee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Doom, gloom and more fookin doom ...

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Should the worst happen we'll gladly take Phil Jones off yer hands mate.. wink

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
MrBee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Homegrown, him and Samba look like they are the only ones who give a shit.

Jones is a Blackburn lad, he'll be gone in the summer though ... along with everyfookinthing else that our club owns cry
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:18 pm

@philmcnulty Phil McNulty
Agree with all who pointed out the shame of "Munich" chants from Man City fans at Ewood Park. Sad reflection on those who do it. #fb
1 hour ago via web

Fucking idiots..!

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:11 am

Wolves skipper Karl Henry has warned FA Cup finalists Stoke he is looking forward to an ‘ugly match’ when they clash in the Barclays Premier League.

Mick McCarthy’s side are battling to escape from the bottom three and Henry said: ‘Everyone hates playing Stoke and going there but we are going to relish it.

‘I’m sure it’s going to be a really dirty game. It’s going to be an ugly, dirty match. Both teams will be kicking lumps out of each other. But you won’t find us complaining.’

Henry added: ‘People are starting to give (Stoke boss) Tony Pulis the respect he deserves. It’s not easy to win games and for years people have come up with different ways of doing it. Barcelona do it their way, Blackpool theirs and Stoke theirs. They are horrible to play against and that’s credit to him (Pulis). But we need to play every game from here on in as if it is our last.’

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
MrBee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 am

Ugly Stoke?

It's a myth, sick of hearing the pundits talk about 'the Stokes and the Blackburn's of this world' ... mind you, I wouldn't mind seeing our lot kick the shit out of a team for a few points again ...

Do us a favour today Gaz! A nice 2-0 win would do it thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 am

Anyone who saw our 5-0 against Bolton wouldn't call us ugly, it was as comprehensive a performance as has been seen by any team this season..Same when we gave Chelsea when a 5-1 victory wouldn't have flattered us..

Carew, Fuller, Walters, Jones, Pennant, Etherington, Wilson...do they deserve the Ugly play tag..?

Huth has scored 10 goals this season, how many clubs would love a centre half who could do that..?

Ah, fuck em, we'll not change folks opinions and still keep finishing top half of the Prem while introducing better players every season..

I've gone for a 2-0 too, eldest grandson is going tonight, (with his poxy Manc supporting mums boyfriend), so I hope he has a great night...

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
MrBee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 am

It's the poncy southern press for ya. Any team more northern than Luton are classed as scrappy, dirty or tough. Fuckin' fairies ...

Etherington, I was chuffed for the lad when he scored in the semi. I didn't know about his gambling problem and ESPN made a big deal about it in the pre match build up.

*Etherington scores*

Chris Waddle - "What price in the bookies for him to be first goal scorer?"

Commentator - "Don't even go there"

Classic

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:48 am

Someone said Keans car was attacked and there were protests after last nights game mate...?

He himself reckoned you played really well, as you have done recently apparently, and didn't deserve to lose...

Us on the other hand, you would never know we were playing tonight, we don't get even a sentence in The Mirror.. head scratcher

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 am

Lyrics to the vid i posted 6 posts up..

Play how your playing
Don't change a thing
You know we're watching
we're singing

Since the promotion
We're causing a scene
It has people talking
we're singing
we're singing
Coz- STOOOKE CITY ARE ON FIRE

Like Sir Stanley Matthews
We're breaking away
Now they'll hear us coming
We're coming
We only score from a throw in
And our tackles too hard
Feels like you lying
coz your dying
your dying

Because- STOOOOKE CITY ARE ON FIRE
And- STOOOKE WE'LL SING A DELILAH

Hot as a fever
We're gonna score goals
I can just taste it
Taste it
Not just at Britannia
But where ever we go
Oh we're still the greatest
The greatest
The greatest

Because- STOOOOKE CITY ARE ON FIRE
And- STOOOKE WE'LL SING A DELILAH
Because- STOOOKE YOUR SONG'S TAKE THEM HIGHER
Because- STOOOKE CITY ARE ON FIRE
I SHOUT STOOOKE CITY ARE ON FIRE!!

clap

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Stephen Hunt, pick on someone your own size you fuckin pikey.. lol!

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 am

Who's watching El Classico tonight then...The one our media jizz themselves over at any opportunity..For the amount of coverage you'd think they were British teams, i've never seen owt like it, arse licking fuckwits..

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:33 am

Sunderland are after David Vaughan from Blackpool (their player of the year ahead of Adam) and Liverpool are tracking Joey Barton...

Liverpool also interested in Phil Jones from Blackburn, as is Fergie..

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Who's watching El Classico tonight then...The one our media jizz themselves over at any opportunity..For the amount of coverage you'd think they were British teams, i've never seen owt like it, arse licking fuckwits..

What a pile of cheating mard arseing shitehawks...!

Thats why Barca win stuff, they never play against 11 men... wink

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 am

Stoke boss Tony Pulis has labelled Barcelona and Real Madrid a disgrace for the theatrics that marred the Champions League semi-final clash.

The Catalonians won the first leg 2-0 in the Bernabeu after a tempestuous game that produced red cards for Madrid defender Pepe, coach Jose Mourinho and Barcelona substitute goalkeeper Jose Pinto.

Referee Wolfgang Stark was surrounded by players on numerous occasions after tackles from both sides and Pulis, whose team have received plenty of criticism for their physical style of play, called for action to try to stamp out play acting.

He said: "The game was a great disappointment. Both teams spent too long trying to get players booked and sent off. They put enormous pressure on the referee and I thought the attitude of the game from both sides was appalling.

"We get criticised in this country for being physically too competitive. You have a look at that game, and they're the two greatest teams in Spain with great players, players you could only dream of having in your team, and the attitude was a disgrace.

"Nobody will talk about it, they'll talk about challenges sometimes and being over competitive but you won't hear them talking about players rolling around.

"That German referee was put under so much pressure it was frightening. You're getting fellow professionals trying to con referees to get other fellow professionals sent off.

"Someone has to stand up and say something about it because it's happening in this country as well and it's wrong. It's a competitive game but it's about football. We'll be competitive, but we'll be honest, and there's a difference.

"Last night was tantamount to trying to cheat referees into making bad decisions and that should not happen."

Tony for England.. clap

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
MrBee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Sun May 01, 2011 2:25 am

What a good win yesterday ...

And I won 84 quid on a football coupon which is always nice clap
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am

Yeah, vital for you yesterday mate, that may have just saved your season. Blackpool offered fuck all against us and Adam showed that if you don't allow him room he can do fuck all. They need at least 4 points from bolton, manure and spurs. So that's them down with west ham and wolves for me, though I change every week.

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 am

Another exciting day of football to look forward to in the best league in....er....eh...Scotland lol!

Mon' Dundee Utd

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Sun May 01, 2011 10:04 am

Great to see Scots Prem is going to the wire and great to see, after todays results, that so is ours, top and bottom are all to play for...

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Sun May 01, 2011 10:06 am

Also, as it stand, Man City look to have 4th place sewed up (so far) so that's Stoke in Europe next season... mischief

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
MrBee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Sun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

Can you hear that Gaz?

That's the sound of Europe battening down the hatches and locking up their daughters ...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   Sun May 01, 2011 11:36 am

MrBee wrote:
Can you hear that Gaz?

That's the sound of Europe battening down the hatches and locking up their daughters ...

Aye, they'll fuckin love us!
We'll be less popular than Rangers. ;-)

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   

Back to top Go down

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next