Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+11
CSIWEMBLEY
TK Trooper
hellblaster5
roland rat
harrythedog
nolvorite
stranger
Rick78
Mrs-G
Bee
Gaznandi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm

lol! ......Rick we are used to you talking shit! lol!

I'm putting my foot down now..................END OF SUBJECT! stop
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm

The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Lol sweet

Any how hows you and your good other tonight

Edit: see the chat box is out of here
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 am

Morning all.............I've got the other half of the huge dragon tattoo to finish today.

Just grabbing some toast and coffee then I'm off.

.....and we are good thanks Rick, hows you and Lisa? thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 am

Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:

Ah, I'm all for lightest moderation there is, Ninja mods you might say....i fuckin hate mods in all honesty and their poxy rules so thats really why this place was set up....

But it just looks bloody orrible to have every single thread that someones posting in to be off topic, dontcha think..? (and that includes anybody who does it, not just CSI..)

If you remember rightly duck you asked for him to sod off out of the sig battle thread you'd opened, and rightly so, so would it be fair to allow it to happen in every other thread..?

Everyone on here goes off topic now and again and its fine, but to do it on every post in every thread is a bit of a pain, imho anyway...it just looks messy and, well frankly, baffling...

Dont get me wrong, i hope he stays around and carries on posting, but either rein it in a tad or maybe even open a couple of his own threads where he can go off to la la land all he likes...

I personally wont discourage anyone from posting anything they want, it just means i have to tidy it up is all, there is meant be a few of us but the others are like the Scarlet Pimpernel Triplets........wink

Ahh ha! But, I said sod off to CSI in humour, he actually didn't bother me at all. So there lies the difference. I can tell you to bog off out of this thread, it don't mean you've got to mod yourself out now does it.

Now if I pm'd you and said. Dearest gazipoos, would you mind just erasing csi off my artyfarty thread, cheers old beans and toodles Gris gris.

or

wrote. MODS ADMIN NINJA MODS WITH UBER POWERS, kick this annoying freak of humanity outa my thread; or else I shall throw all my toys out of the pram and set fire to your knickers as well if you don't.

The latter 2 are a direct appeal for aid, the first nothing more than a humorous interjection with CSI. I am one of those I let it be, I step in when asked to or I ask for somebody to step in and I do it publicly and openly.

On the subject of off topic, you are just as guilty as me for instances like that. The Rose and Crown - Page 18 878796 Most times they do open up other avenues of conversations and keep the topic alive.

In all fairness it can be off putting, but this forum is not high volume enough for any of it to make it messy.

How many dead topics have we to active. Guilty as charged I don't frequent here as much as some, but today topics were active out of the entire forum. This being one, interrogating the miserable TW The Rose and Crown - Page 18 752815 . I logged out and in again and 2. Even when I was away for sometime there isn't that much activity.

Half the discussions, unless I'm a thread killer, The Rose and Crown - Page 18 778811 Nobody bothers to join in or add things. One topic is used mainly, this one. A bane of many sites. I used and thousand dead topics. What you going to do, wipe the dead ones off? As some site consider a topic that is dead should stay so and some posters will equally think the same and create hell if one pops up even if its worth replying to. People are different and all have quirks. I loon about, you glare from up on your throne, CSI hits the forum typing and jets all over the show. Not one of us is perfect, different sites, different acceptances, differing points of view.

This is not mini, and thank heavens it isn't, I agree ith you it went from ok to who let the KGB in. There were a few good people over there and then the rot spread and it sank under the weight of pus. With whines and over moderation and keep to the subject old bean or else a damn good whipping what what. I like you kiss my asss, I don't you're out kick your ass. Here, its fun, a give as good as you get, Gaz The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Lol , place. You will have to decide and make it known, keep in topic or not. TW likes it on topic and neat and tidy Sur! I like loose n happy n let it flow. As you said one rule applies to all or no rules, which I understand.

As for baffling and CSI, I think that is his middle name, The Rose and Crown - Page 18 747403 and there is method to his posts. Might be I'm more in key with that kind of thing as I've seen more than my fair share of such posters over the years. That or I am completely barking mad and have lost my marbles completely. The Rose and Crown - Page 18 593882 The Rose and Crown - Page 18 481614

If you apply the rule to CSi and me I was just as guilty, but it was soooooooooo fun your honor! Then it has to be applied to everybody and every thread regardless of whom or what uber power ninjas they are. It is only fair but a lot of hard work and one big can of worms is open.

I agree entirely then, its all your bloody fault.... wink
Back to top Go down
CSIWEMBLEY
Lifer
Lifer
CSIWEMBLEY

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:41 am

having been a mod for a while now, i have learned that its not really about RULES as much as it about etiquette ...

I understand the TOPIC system, and i agree i do tend to wander, even to the point of going completely of topic The Rose and Crown - Page 18 10380

its almost like reacting to KEY WORDS .... when i encounter one of these words, as you have observed, i wander, h33t is like that, as is maya2012 forum, but i must learn, especially as a new member, that not all forums adopt that style, so i must apologize for my wandering ...

my problem is having learnt so much in the last ten years i want to get it out any way i can ... unlike the system we live under i do not try to hide what i know, on a personal level, i do have to be careful though, as some of the things i tell folks have a tendancy to 'burst there bubble' of belief, which, incidentally, is not something i am trying to do !! The Rose and Crown - Page 18 778811

Many have shown me that truth passes through three stages ..

1. Ridicule (something which i am used to)
2. Violent Denial (something the system does as often as possible)
3. Acceptance as self evident (something i found easy as a child)

I love being a part of forums, as i see them as a community where there are no wars, no government and only peace and harmony The Rose and Crown - Page 18 747403

sooooooooooo ... if i step beyond acceptable straying, please use a brush and sweep me of my feet, as Gris Gris did, beautifully The Rose and Crown - Page 18 858216

... if i know something, instinctively, to be true, not just my truth but everyones truth, i want to tell the world The Rose and Crown - Page 18 37432
Back to top Go down
CSIWEMBLEY
Lifer
Lifer
CSIWEMBLEY

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 am

your avatar The-Wall, reminds me of things you are not allowed to say on TV ....

"Its OK to prick your finger!" wink

"But its not OK to finger your prick!" shocked

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 am

"Does a little dance, makes a little love.."
"Gets down tonight, gets down tonight.."

dancing
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 am

I'm getting very very bored with all this rules/non rules stuff now....everyone just go about their normal business and we'll just beaver about in the background if stuff needs tidying up...

Hows that grab yer..?

The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Nothing
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:52 am

Anyway, who's watching the big match tonight..?

No not the Manks/Milan one .......... Theres only one match in town folks,

Burnley vs Stoke... wink
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:59 am

I hope your lot destroy the place ...

It will be the warm up for when we roll into town on March 28th The Rose and Crown - Page 18 752815
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:03 am

Bee, half our team are out injured or suspended, the fuckers have a chance against us tonight mate....

Myabe the Stoke fans will have a tidy round while they're up there....( expecting texts off brads from 7.30 onwards...)

Hopefully March 28th is a meaningless tie cuz we're both safe mate..still hope we batter you like.....whistle

Ang on, aint this meant be in terrace chat.... lmao
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 am

The Rose and Crown - Page 18 10380
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 am

A teacher asks the class to find out what their mothers do.
Little Johnny goes home, his mum isn't around so he asks his dad.

The next day the teacher asks little Johnny what his mum does.
He replied, "What she's fucking told."

The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Basil_brush_narrowweb__300x422,0
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 am

Well, i'm currently trawling the net looking to borrow(steal) thread ideas we can use on here...man, some folk are dull.....

Anyone with anything to discuss/debate/argue about feel free to open a thread, likewise anything general chat wise.....release your 'inner thread starter'....
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:02 am

I was gonna start a topic "Show us your fridge" and you have to post a pic of the inside of yer fridge ... but we've feck all in till Friday The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Lol
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:10 am

Actually, good idea that....go for it mate..we wont judge...

Mine will be full of Lynx most nights...well, not full...a nice yellow shine it puts to the other stuff in there... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:13 am

Open so we can all tut tut... yes
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:18 am

With the doors open, so we can see whats in it ... like they do on 'Cribs' Haha

Actually, how about a Maddogz version of Cribs?

Off to take a pic of me fridge ...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 am

Aye, we can do a MadDogz Cribs too...... wink
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:30 am

Heres were the 'magic' happens The Rose and Crown - Page 18 747403
Back to top Go down
CSIWEMBLEY
Lifer
Lifer
CSIWEMBLEY

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Well, i'm currently trawling the net looking to borrow(steal) thread ideas we can use on here...man, some folk are dull.....

Anyone with anything to discuss/debate/argue about feel free to open a thread, likewise anything general chat wise.....release your 'inner thread starter'....

you will find a lot of interesting material here :-

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 pm

The-Wall wrote:
Fuck me the forum is turning into an episode of Jeremy Kyle stop Suicide
You started it you miserble git. Anyway the dna test shows you're my daddy's second's wife, great great great Uncle john the third's, Gran Ermintrude. So you stole all the pies and I want my money back.The Rose and Crown - Page 18 652196 The Rose and Crown - Page 18 607701

@csi, The Rose and Crown - Page 18 63141 , and wander away, I will have my broom follow you about and gently brush you aside. The Rose and Crown - Page 18 63883 you did no more wrong than anybody else here, just somebody jumped a bit to high and got wedgied. The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Lol

Flaming youngsters think they know it all. Now if you don't mind I shall return to m toadstool until the all clear is given by a passing seagull named Stanley Wetherspoon.
Back to top Go down
CSIWEMBLEY
Lifer
Lifer
CSIWEMBLEY

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Gris Gris wrote:

@csi, The Rose and Crown - Page 18 63141 , and wander away, I will have my broom follow you about and gently brush you aside. The Rose and Crown - Page 18 63883 you did no more wrong than anybody else here, just somebody jumped a bit to high and got wedgied. The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Lol

stop it Gris Gris, that tickles, you devil you cool

ouch! ... luckily i dont throw spit balls lol!

toadstool huh! shhh .... bet its a magic mushroom laugh shhh
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
Fuck me the forum is turning into an episode of Jeremy Kyle stop Suicide
You started it you miserble git. Anyway the dna test shows you're my daddy's second's wife, great great great Uncle john the third's, Gran Ermintrude. So you stole all the pies and I want my money back.The Rose and Crown - Page 18 652196 The Rose and Crown - Page 18 607701

Flaming youngsters think they know it all. Now if you don't mind I shall return to m toadstool until the all clear is given by a passing seagull named Stanley Wetherspoon.

Your right, he didn't.....only as much as you did.....wink

Now then me old duck, we've all give it a rest, soooooooo, in the interests of love,peace,harmony and my bleedin sanity..... shhh ..Oh, plz...thank you.. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Well, I'm currently trawling the net looking to borrow(steal) thread ideas we can use on here...man, some folk are dull.....

You are trawling the net for ideas? Why didn't you say you need stuff starting or ideas.

How about hunt TW. Pin the tail on TW. I spy with my eye something beginning with TW. Where in the world can I hide TW, The Rose and Crown - Page 18 752815 The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Lol

I can start a thousand topics, some stupid, some thought provoking, some where just me and csi can baffle the hell out of each other and all of you. I'm all for it, even if it is only going to be me, Mr baffles and you squawking. Or more probably just me just talking to myself The Rose and Crown - Page 18 215524

How about finding out what people's interests are? Best way to get them chatting is to talk about what they like. That or let me and Mr Baffles loose and you can chase us all over the forum., shouting WHAT DID HE/SHE SAY? At least you're interactingThe Rose and Crown - Page 18 762888
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next