Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever wanted to know?........

Go down 
+5
CSIWEMBLEY
Spellarella
Gaznandi
Bee
Mrs-G
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:36 pm

1. I do have a bit of a gay voice to be honest haha ... I seriously hate talking on the phone, i struggle talking to people i've known years - thats just the way i am with the phone, I can chat someones knackers off face to face or on t'internet, but with people I've never met? I guess i just don't want to come across as boring cos I'd have nothing to say, well would but wouldn't ... that make sense?

2. Fucking up at school (well fucking myself up), getting in trouble with the law when I was in my teens/earley twenties, letting a very good friend down which cost him badly, too many things ... I wouldn't change any though, well I would but ... my girls wouldn't be here so.

3. In England? Accrington Stanley no doubt ... I 'support' them now in a way. They are no threat and aren't classed as rivals ... a lot of Rovers fans look at Stanley as their 'little brother' club. They only have a few real fans, the rest or us or the Dingles ... its a tiny place.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:47 pm

1, Who really wears the trousers in your house, you or Jen?

2, As a child what did you always want to be when you grew up?

3, What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:02 pm

1. Well, I let Jen THINK it's her ... but I pull the strings from behind the curtains, Derren Brown kind of shit. So me really ... thats a serious answer btw Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Lol

2. An archaeologist untill I was about 10 (don't ask), then it was all about the army - thats all I wanted to do ... untill I was refused, told to come back in 6 months but grew out of it and never bothered again, thank fook (i had a serious chest infection thing when I was 16)

3. Saying goodbye to my step-daughter when she went off to live with her dad in a land far away ... no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Yay Bee interrogating time. Seeing as I seem to frighten folks into not asking me anything, or they hate me, then my wrath is being taken out on you and everybody who follows. Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Lol Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 511585 Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 63883

Let the inquisition begin.... Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 752815

1) If you knew your best friends partner was cheating on them, would you tell your friend or warn the partner you knew?

2) If you could star in one film what would it be and which part/actor/actress, would you play and why?

3) If you could invent something, what would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:21 pm

1. I'd probably blackmail my best mates Mrs into a little Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 878796 with me ...

Nah, I'd have a word with the the lad she was cheating with, then tell my man ... in that order, and I'd probably have serious issues with the girlfriend from there on after.

2. Steve McQueen in the Great Escape - easy - the coolest role there is.

3. Frozen Brews ... they are the future
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:26 pm

The-Wall wrote:
Bee wrote:

3. Saying goodbye to my step-daughter when she went off to live with her dad in a land far away ... no doubt.

Fuck me mate thats a heavy answer, I've a lump in me throat now cry

Yeah, I just knew my turn would come around on a Friday beer night Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 14238

I don't mind, the honesty makes the thread eh?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:29 pm

1. What scares you the most, i:e, dark, heights, vampires etc etc

2. If you won Euromillions whats the first 2 things you'd buy

3. Given a time machine when,where and why would you go
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 pm

1. How tall are you

2. Do you and Jen link or hold hands

3. Are you a nailbiter

Paxman of the week questions them...

wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Lol @ Gaz Paxman.

I can't knock you for your choice of movie or actor. I shall worship you for a day now. Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 329652 Back to my spainish inquistion of you.

1) Would you do time for a friend or family member, even if it meant a life time with no parole?

2) Aliens kidnap you and dump you on a deserted island galaxy. They give you the chance to have 10 items, 5 they have restrictions on to help you survive. No people are allowed, 1 item must be a live food source, 1 item a growable food source, 1 item a utensil, 1 item a luxery and 1 item an essential. The rest is upto you so what would you ask for?

3) Have you ever had sex outside?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:54 pm

1. Heights, I can't handle it ... it makes me sick. Just the other day I was watching a doc about the moon and it showed a pic of the earth from the moon, it seriously turned my stomach ... I just thought how much I would suddenly freak out knowing i was that far away from the earths surfice.

I haven't been on a plane for a good few years and never had a problem with it when i did, suppose I never thought about it, but now ... i don't reckon I could, I like to know i'm in control of things and if I got one of those feelings while confined at thousands of feet .. I reckon I'd again freak out and be a complete spaz.

I don't know if thats a fear of heights or clostropobia (however you spell it).

2. First two things? That minute?

A babysitter then empty the offy and find the biggest pile of
Spoiler:
I could get my hands on Haha

3. Ahhh, so many places and times ... the 'great flood', its been a tradition of so many cultures, something major happened around 7,000 years ago ... i just want to know what. Stupid answer, I'll come back to this one.

Recent history, 14th May 1995 ... I'd go back the age i am now though, to celebrate in style ... the whole town was litterally jumping, people on the streets, partys, music into the night from every house ... what a great day.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Quote :
1) Would you do time for a friend or family member, even if it meant a life time with no parole?

Depends, i would easily do time for life if anyone hurt somebody that i loved in a way that i felt the system couldn't give my kind of justice to

I would never do somebody elses time for any family member or friend at this moment in time though ...

I'll answer the other two in a bit sorry, got to go for half hour .....
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Quote :
3) Have you ever had sex outside?

In a back alley when I was about 13 or 14 ... I reckon it was sex anyway ... I think.

Other than that, nope.

Q.2 has baffled me, still trying to work it out Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 151682
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Ah, sex outside....no, i'll save that one for my quizzing...
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Aye, aye ... that sounded like you were putting yourself up for the next probing Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 752815
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Nay prob mate, i tell folk even when they dont ask... lol!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Bollox to that, I was joking - can go this shit for a few more weeks me ... get out of me limelight ya fame hungry whore Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 14238
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
1. How tall are you

2. Do you and Jen link or hold hands

3. Are you a nailbiter

Paxman of the week questions them...

wink

lol! That made me choke!

.....did you see the three above?

1, Would you donate your organs?

2, what was your first pet

3, Who is your best friend, how long have you known them?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 pm

1. Yeah, why not? if someones gonna benefit from my rotting piece of nothing then too right.

2. A lab called Tim, I apparently called him Tim cos he was 'tiny' (at the time) ... second was a goldfish called Henning LOL

3. He's called Nick now, I've always known him as Nicky but the big queer don't like it no more ... since we were about 14 I think. He's godfather to my two and I'm same his oldest, his youngest is due to be christained so I'm ready for the call ... if not, I'll kick his feckin teeth in Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 314929
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 pm

I have a felling you are avoiding the other three then? lol!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Which? Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 151682
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh gotcha, they must have been typed as i was .....

1. 5'10" (but bulit like a pile of bricks ha)

2. Neither, she walks 10 paces behind me at all times ... with a hijab on, good for nothing women.

3. Nope, I hate it ... I get said hijab wearer from above to bite them ...

Seriously, i can't stand biting nails ... I'll pick them off yeah, then sniff them and then use the nail I've picked off to clean the other nails ... is that bad?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 pm

1, What would you say were your 3 worst habits and what would Jen say were your 3 worst habits??

2, How often do you change your underpants?

3, Are you a briefs or a boxer shorts man and have you ever worn Y-fronts?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:49 pm

1. Drinking, swearing, smoking ... she would say hmm, drinking for sure, farting and eating all the sandwhich meat out the fridge without making a sandwhich ... just grabbing the lot and scoffing it Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Lol

2. Every day, I've got a thing about that ... I can wear a pair of jeans for a week but i have to have freash boxers and socks.

3. Answered above ^ ... I might have worn Y's when i was about 5, actually i lnow i did ... me mams got the pics to prove it
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm

TW

1. Still thinking on that, Gaz asked pretty much the same Q

2. Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Jessica_jane_clement_115770_12

Jessica Jane Clement ofs the Real Hustle

3. About 2 or 3 times a week ... if I'm hungover i get real horny though and if theres nowt goin', I wack it like a good 'un Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 752815
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm

If I wanted a decent convo though it would be Georgie Thompson ...

Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Georgie-thompson03

The angel (teenage wankafest) of SSNews Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 752815
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted to know?........   Ever wanted to know?........ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever wanted to know?........
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next