Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list! Empty
PostSubject: Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list!   Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:59 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/mar/06/aaron-ramsey-broken-leg-ryan-shawcross

Alan Davies has been attacking us on his Twatter page ever since Ramsey's bust leg...!

TW may be interested in this little paragraph too...wink

Ó Briain has said he sees himself as an atheist, but "ethnically Catholic": "I’m staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I’m still Catholic, of course.[18] Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I’m technically Catholic, it’s the box you have to tick on the census form: ‘Don’t believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list!   Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dara_%C3%93_Briain

Scroll down to personal life... wink
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list!   Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 am

"He is a keen Arsenal F.C gloryhunter"

You gotta love Wiki Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list! 50123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list!   Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thats Dara Ó Briain along with Alan Davies added to me hate list!
Page 1 of 1