Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jose - They don't like me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Jose - They don't like me. Empty
PostSubject: Jose - They don't like me.   Jose - They don't like me. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Jose Mourinho has dropped another strong hint that he could be ready for an imminent return to the Premier League.
Jose - They don't like me. Mourinho_2432027

The Inter Milan coach has endured a tense relationship with the football authorities and the media in Italy since his appointment with the Serie A side in summer 2008.

His recent return to Stamford Bridge where he masterminded a UEFA Champions League victory over former club Chelsea led to speculation over a possible second spell in England's top-flight.

Liverpool and Manchester City have both been linked with the Portuguese tactician, with Manchester United suggested as another possible destination should Sir Alex Ferguson elect to leave the Old Trafford dugout.

And Mourinho, who is preparing his side for their European quarter-final showdown with CSKA Moscow, pulled no punches when questioned over his time in Italy.

He told Sky Sports: "My situation is clear. I am very happy at Inter, I am not happy in Italian football."

And when pressed as to why, he responded: "Because I don't like it, because they don't like me. Simple."
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Jose - They don't like me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jose - They don't like me.   Jose - They don't like me. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:36 pm

You gotta love the guy!
Ipersonally would love to see him back here. But i can't see him coming to liverpool
Back to top Go down

Jose - They don't like me.
Page 1 of 1