Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Expendables

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 pm

That looks hilarious..... lmao
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 am

Does look like a good old action flick. And a lot of them guys in their 50's and 60's put my mid 30's body to shame TWATS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Witch vote 7/10 lost points for being a bit dark in places but a decent enough film. Bad points should have warning when Micky Rouke in on screen, that is scary. "nd warning when close up of Stallone, only so much a witchy can take inthe horror fronts of a pensioners who've had one too many face surgerys.

Jet li, phoar, excellent. Strantham, cor. Great on the eye candy front for me.

Despite it's mark up with big names Stallone, willis and Arnie (limited appearances) its a bloody good action filled movie. slight ramboesque but good strong story line and nice twist too.

It's a keeper...after I edit it to give myself warning of scary close ups of Rouke and Stallone. cool
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Watched this a couple of days ago
I'd say it was worth a watch, has some good, well placed humor, and some cool explosions thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 am

BRRips just starting to show folks... wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 am

lol!

I knew it was going to be funny and it was...cheap looking a lot of the time too surprisingly..

Script was shite, acting was fucking awful by ALL concerned, shootouts were A-Team standard but the fight scenes were good...

Plastic faces, Stallones running and Arnies walking are all worthy of much mockery too...

4/10..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Expendables Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expendables   The Expendables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Expendables
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Action-
Jump to: