HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Did anyone see this..?
I swear i thought it was an April fools joke cuz the pics came out on that day and lo and behold its true... shocked

What do you reckon..?

Me personally, i think its a bleedin great eyesore..it looks like something that should be on Blackpool Pleasure Beach...

Mind you, i remember folk hating the Angel of the North and when the Eiffel Tower was finished many folk actually changed their daily habits so as not to have to walk by or look at it....so, we'll see.....

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Anish Kapoor.

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Who was it that said the best view in Paris is from atop the Eiffel tower because it's the only place you can't see the bloody thing?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Whoever they were want a kick up the arse....she is a magnificent creature and i love her dearly...

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics   Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 am

Who's dissing my Eiffel! shocked

I cry every time I see her!.............this thing on the other hand would probably make me cry too, but for other reasons. Why is it painted red? It does look like it should have a couple of carriages on it for a ride though. Is that an observation deck? How the hell are you suppose to get in it?............fair few steps to walk it!

Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
http://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics   

Back to top Go down

Olympic tower to be built for the London Olympics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1