Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+14
mystical unicorn
Julz
Lisa
inuit
roland rat
hellblaster5
Spellarella
thegreatest
stranger
TK Trooper
Rick78
Mrs-G
Gaznandi
Bee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey stranger and all great to hear that you had a good day m8 birthdays are great for the kiddies and the weather being so good Happy Days..

Well all iv been still as buisy as hell work work and a bit more work im bloody sun burnt neglected my site but what the hell eh..so im chilling out in the garden tonight with the fire pit lit and a shit load of cans any how hope your all doing well and talk soon
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Gentlemen... wink

Glad you and your kids have had a grand day.... clap

Its been mental here, as per, but the pool has been out the back and me 5 year old grandson has been in it all day so it cant be that bad....

Apart from having to get a brand new cooker because the gas inspector said ours has been massively leaking for weeks so we could have died at any time, the suns been shining and all else was well with the world...
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 pm

LoL m8 our garden looks like a bomb has gone off the paddling pool lisa set up for the kids erlier is just full of grass

and as for the cooker thats not good m8 how did ya not notice the smell of gas sounds like you guys have been very lucky
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:24 am

morning all, the kid just woke up at 9 o'clock he hasn't got up at that time for years usually is awake from 630 good days.

well all whats the plans today the son has already told me his, Dad am getting breakfast then going out to play in the paddling pool OK LOL.

Its the next door neighbours pool gave a lend of the hose at 2pm and it was still running at 1230 before I went to bed last night and the pool was only a 10ft my water pressure is crap.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok everything is back open.....don't just sit there....get posting lol!
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
mystical unicorn

mystical unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm

hi mrs g long time no spam lol
prob cause when searching for site i was looking for
mad dogs and englishmen
took a while to find lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:18 pm

lol!

Hi MU, how are you.....?

hope the boys are ok?
Back to top Go down
mystical unicorn

mystical unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:22 pm

im fine thanks hun had a few probs with the little one having fits
but been ok now for 20+ days so fingers crossed for now
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:39 pm

It was a close call we had here. How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

hey all
hows it been?

12 days of school left, then exams, last exam on the 21st :D
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 am

So hellblaster how's the exam been going?
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 am

hey all glad the forum is staying open, well its been another crazy week for me nothing unusual then LOL.
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 am

Gris Gris wrote:
So hellblaster how's the exam been going?

my exams start on the 18th, have 2 on that day and my last one on the 21st
though i havent even begun preparing for the exams yet
this week, we finish off all the units, so this weekend is when i'll start the review
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:32 am

Hi HB,

Is that it then for school.....? Is it on to uni then?
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:09 pm

hey Mrs-G
yep, thats it for school, starting uni in September
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:06 am

mystical unicorn wrote:
im fine thanks hun had a few probs with the little one having fits
but been ok now for 20+ days so fingers crossed for now

Oh sorry to hear that MU.....I wish you well with it, I know how difficult that can be and how stressful.

I bet you thought this day would never come HB?.......Our little HB has grown up and is off to UNI shocked
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:16 am

Morning all...what happened to our lovely weather....it's bloody freezing winter 1
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:09 am

Its better than the orrible sticky muggy weather of the last couple of days duck...
I love it being sunny and hot cuz i get something out of it (a tan) but i cant abide humid cloudy muggy days, give me headache and make me sweat...
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 am

Mrs-G wrote:

I bet you thought this day would never come HB?.......Our little HB has grown up and is off to UNI shocked

The Rose and Crown - Page 19 697377

lol

my moms said she's gonna pretty ticked off after i leave, she and my grandma (dad's mom) dont get along,
grandma just annoys everyone in the house, and just ends up creating extra work...
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Shame! poor nana.......everyone hates her cooking and now she won't have a friend when you leave, I'm surprised they aren't packing her off to Uni with you The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Lol

How's your dad doing now, much improvement? The Rose and Crown - Page 19 752815

On a different note............Our favourite restaurant owner got shot in a drive-by shooting last week, luckily he has only had his ankle blown away, they didn't kill him thank God, where would we go for a curry?

No, seriously it was such a shock, these thing don't happen in Stoke! It's a long running feud over politics in Pakistan, his two sons got badly beat up last year over it too. The Rose and Crown - Page 19 433649
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:37 pm

i dont wanna sound rude, i'm probably the one who dislikes my grandma the most in the house, so thats why my parents would not, even jokingly, tell me to take her with me to uni

and wow, thats pretty shocking, especially if something like that has never happened before

dont get what those people think, what good is doing something like this going to do the politics all the way in Pakistan
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:15 am

Sounds like gran has made several enemies, does anyone like her? The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Lol

Our local shop is run by an Indian family, lovely people, the owners Mother lives with them, everyone in the town calls her gran, but she is a little minx, at any opportunity she goes back to India and refuses to come home, she's in her 70's and they virtually have to go over and drag her back. She has a soft spot for Gaz and flirts with him terribly and won't have a word said against him. She doesn't speak much English but she will always call him her "good boy".

I do know about some of the issues our restaurant friends are going through, apparently the political stuff has been going on for over 25 years, they still have a lot of say over stuff in Pakistan and are a well to do family there, I think it's a power struggle with another family but I can't be sure......things certainly took a turn for the worst when the other family decided to hire a hit man to shoot the head of the other family though The Rose and Crown - Page 19 433649
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:22 am

morning all, cant be fucked today have loads to do as well The Rose and Crown - Page 19 697377
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Ok guys its time for me to bid the site fare well. ill still look in from time to time iv got loads goin on at work and i just dont seem to have the time lisa is saying im looking tired so i think its time for me to get on with what is important.iv deleted the site as from tonight because iv totaly neglected it over the last month and i dont think its a good thing leaving it as it was, easy come easy go.im goin to carry on codeing in any spare time i have and doing bits and bobs around the old web if you guys want ever a phpbb site made for ya so you can move away from forumotion just ask i know just about every thing there is to know lol any how thats it from me laters The Rose and Crown - Page 19 752815

Last edited by Rick78 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 pm

What about the other site Rick? Wish I would of gotten some sort of heads up on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next