Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+14
mystical unicorn
Julz
Lisa
inuit
roland rat
hellblaster5
Spellarella
thegreatest
stranger
TK Trooper
Rick78
Mrs-G
Gaznandi
Bee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
I'm fuckin perishing...! winter 1

UM Im telling Andi your humping perishing. lol!

shhh

44 today...
Does anyone else get he burning flesh sensation in the cock, balls, and right buttock...goes down the leg too...piss burns too, but not always..

Just me then..?

Oh, ok.. sad

Its called a hot flush dearie, you're going through the menopause, everything now shall head south so don't look at your self in a mirrror or go to Australia, too horrendous and nighmraish.

Seriously, If you piss burns go see a DR, probably infection, either kidney or cystitus and mention the burning flesh part too. Do you get it in your bones or just the flesh has your skin got dryer, does laying on the parts that burn, make a difference or does it burn when you lay on it?

In truth yes ,I get the burning flesh sensation too - plus numbness with mine or tingling sensation as well. Mines all over, worst area, buttocks and legs which even a duvet touching it is sheer agony. Mine can and does drive me screaming up the wall. Probably down to my AS, Fibromyalgia thyroid failure, I'm also have malabsoption problems and my blood works are all botomed out. I'm complicated most of my health issues are related to on or another major isue. Hey ho be boring to be perfect and healthy. lol!

Typical things that trigger burning flesh sensations include, B12 deficiency, thyroid dysfunction, and rheumatologic conditions (such as connective tissue disorders and fibromyalgia, traped nerves.

When the skin burning sensation is felt, the first thing to be done is to look for any eruption of skin rash or blisters. Also look for if there is any pain in any other part of the body. The main causes behind skin burning sensation are as follows:

Nerve Problem: Paresthesia is a condition that arises when the peripheral nerves get pressed. Initially, it gives a pricking sensation under the skin and later leads to burning sensation. Here the burning skin sensation is accompanied by numbness and itching sensation on the skin. If the damaged nerve is located anywhere near the shoulder then it gives burning sensation on the hand and back as well. The burning sensation subsides after some time and may reappear later. Sciatica is another nerve problem which occurs when the main nerve is pressed in the lower back.

Circulation Problem: In peripheral vascular disease, the blood vessels become narrow and affects normal flow of blood to various parts of the body. This causes burning skin sensation particularly on the legs and arms. The other accompanying symptoms of this disease are blue lips, thick nails and swelling of feet.

Shingles: This could be the reason for skin burning sensation on back. The virus that cause herpes zoster lies within the body in a dormant condition for several years. When it gets activated then it start giving burning or tingling sensation on the skin. Later on, blisters erupt and is accompanied by pain. The skin burning sensation is felt in one particular spot on the body prior to the outbreak of herpes zoster or shingles.

Diabetes: Those who are suffering from diabetes for a prolonged period of time, they are likely to experience burning skin sensation. This is because diabetes have a damaging effect on the nerve tissue. They other symptoms that can help you to identify the diabetic condition are frequent urination, loss or gain of weight, increase in thirst, skin infections that takes long time for healing, sudden blurred vision.

Skin Disorders: There are several forms of skin disorder that can cause burning sensation on the skin. They are scabies, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema, fungal infection and so on. They are mostly accompanied by itching and swelling of the skin. Changes in the color and texture of the skin could also be observed.

Other Causes: Skin burning sensation can arise due to side effects of certain medicines that are taken to treat some other health condition. The common causes of skin burning sensation on face are allergic reactions to the chemicals present in cosmetics, overexposure to sun, dry skin condition and too much of washing of face that caused damaged to the top layers of skin.

Stress, anxiety, herpes, dehyrdation, MS, bacterial infection, flu virus, also cause the sympton.

GO TO SEE A DOCTOR.

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
I'm fuckin perishing...! winter 1

UM Im telling Andi your humping perishing. lol!

shhh

44 today...
Does anyone else get he burning flesh sensation in the cock, balls, and right buttock...goes down the leg too...piss burns too, but not always..

Just me then..?

Oh, ok.. sad

Its called a hot flush dearie, you're going through the menopause, everything now shall head south so don't look at your self in a mirrror or go to Australia, too horrendous and nighmraish.

Seriously, If you piss burns go see a DR, probably infection, either kidney or cystitus and mention the burning flesh part too. Do you get it in your bones or just the flesh has your skin got dryer, does laying on the parts that burn, make a difference or does it burn when you lay on it?

In truth yes ,I get the burning flesh sensation too - plus numbness with mine or tingling sensation as well. Mines all over, worst area, buttocks and legs which even a duvet touching it is sheer agony. Mine can and does drive me screaming up the wall. Probably down to my AS, Fibromyalgia thyroid failure, I'm also have malabsoption problems and my blood works are all botomed out. I'm complicated most of my health issues are related to on or another major isue. Hey ho be boring to be perfect and healthy. lol!

Typical things that trigger burning flesh sensations include, B12 deficiency, thyroid dysfunction, and rheumatologic conditions (such as connective tissue disorders and fibromyalgia, traped nerves.

When the skin burning sensation is felt, the first thing to be done is to look for any eruption of skin rash or blisters. Also look for if there is any pain in any other part of the body. The main causes behind skin burning sensation are as follows:

Nerve Problem: Paresthesia is a condition that arises when the peripheral nerves get pressed. Initially, it gives a pricking sensation under the skin and later leads to burning sensation. Here the burning skin sensation is accompanied by numbness and itching sensation on the skin. If the damaged nerve is located anywhere near the shoulder then it gives burning sensation on the hand and back as well. The burning sensation subsides after some time and may reappear later. Sciatica is another nerve problem which occurs when the main nerve is pressed in the lower back.

Circulation Problem: In peripheral vascular disease, the blood vessels become narrow and affects normal flow of blood to various parts of the body. This causes burning skin sensation particularly on the legs and arms. The other accompanying symptoms of this disease are blue lips, thick nails and swelling of feet.

Shingles: This could be the reason for skin burning sensation on back. The virus that cause herpes zoster lies within the body in a dormant condition for several years. When it gets activated then it start giving burning or tingling sensation on the skin. Later on, blisters erupt and is accompanied by pain. The skin burning sensation is felt in one particular spot on the body prior to the outbreak of herpes zoster or shingles.

Diabetes: Those who are suffering from diabetes for a prolonged period of time, they are likely to experience burning skin sensation. This is because diabetes have a damaging effect on the nerve tissue. They other symptoms that can help you to identify the diabetic condition are frequent urination, loss or gain of weight, increase in thirst, skin infections that takes long time for healing, sudden blurred vision.

Skin Disorders: There are several forms of skin disorder that can cause burning sensation on the skin. They are scabies, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema, fungal infection and so on. They are mostly accompanied by itching and swelling of the skin. Changes in the color and texture of the skin could also be observed.

Other Causes: Skin burning sensation can arise due to side effects of certain medicines that are taken to treat some other health condition. The common causes of skin burning sensation on face are allergic reactions to the chemicals present in cosmetics, overexposure to sun, dry skin condition and too much of washing of face that caused damaged to the top layers of skin.

Stress, anxiety, herpes, dehyrdation, MS, bacterial infection, flu virus, also cause the sympton.

GO TO SEE A DOCTOR.

Herpes it is then...

wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm

PS, i wasn't 44 either, i was 45...fuckin blithering idiot i am... doh
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Lol gaz m8 we all wish we were a few years younger
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
PS, i wasn't 44 either, i was 45...fuckin blithering idiot i am... doh

I see you have Herpes for your warm glow and menopause for the forgetfulness, all going south for you now. Best wear some extra supportive hold erm up pants before you complain about tarmac burns on your testicals. shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 am

For that you could buy a couple of skateboards to support them when you go for a walk! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 am

Man, i need a shave...

I'm starting to get that 'trekin in the Andes' look about me...

Happens every winter, but as i'm getting older i have to be careful not to be confused with Santa...
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Are you sure is Santa not Yeti you get confused with. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm all clean shaven and beautiful again now... wink
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:58 pm

hey all
hows it going?

so last week i was opening the door to my building, have 3 bags in one hand and open the door and qucikly remove my key, but i pulled too hard and ended up slapping the key across the door way, and couldnt catch the door, so got locked out for 5mins, until finally someone passed by the door and opened it for me

this happened again today, but even worse, sort of, ended up throwing my phone across the doorway and i have my keys on a lanyard, the lanyard got stuck in the door, with the keys too far to down to use and couldnt move them up or down

good thing was i was wearing pants and a jacket this time
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Teach you HB to go out naked won't it, have you been having pulling lessons from Gaz?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:41 pm

[quote="hellblaster5" i pulled too hard and ended up slapping the key across the door way, [/quote]

Gris Gris wrote:
Teach you HB to go out naked won't it, have you been having pulling lessons from Gaz?

Probably, i pull it too hard frequently... mischief
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
i was wearing shorts and a shirt, wasn't naked and went out to throw out the garbage , really didnt think i'd be clumsy enough to do what i did

Gaznandi wrote:
hellblaster5 wrote:
i pulled too hard and ended up slapping the key across the door way,

Gris Gris wrote:

Probably, i pull it too hard frequently... mischief

lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:47 pm

hellblaster5 wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:
i was wearing shorts and a shirt, wasn't naked and went out to throw out the garbage , really didnt think i'd be clumsy enough to do what i did

You were naked under your shorts and shirt.I rest my case,you went out naked. lol!
Back to top Go down
hellblaster5
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
hellblaster5 wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

You were naked under your shorts and shirt.I rest my case,you went out naked. lol!

i had underwear on too :P

and if even that makes me naked underneath, then i guess everyone goes out naked, than theres no problem with that :P
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Am off down the smoke this weekend folks...

Going to see the Phantom of the Opera on the West End for Andi's 40th...

The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Phantom-of-the-Opera_09

Its gonna be emotional... cry
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:43 am

Happy Birthday Andi!

The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Happybirthday_17
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:37 pm

inuit wrote:
Happy Birthday Andi!

The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Happybirthday_17
Geebus fire hazard warning.

Happy birthday Andi. Happy Birthday party
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 am

If anyone gets the chance i can't recommend The Phantom of the Opera enough, its truly astounding..

An attack on all the senses....

clap
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 am

hey all hows things, bloody crap weather here
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 am

Yeah, TW was on the phone earlier mate and he says its chaos up there at the moment..everythings stopped..
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Yeah Gaz buses, trains, schools getting closed same as colleges mental, any how hows you and andi
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Fine ta mate..

Had a lovely weekend away in London, then came back to a surprise party for Andi..

Hows you and yours..?

Its just very icy and a frezing fog here now, has been for about a week..
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 pm

yeah were doing OK don't know if TW mentioned to its a boy Allison is having due date 20th April
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next