Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+14
mystical unicorn
Julz
Lisa
inuit
roland rat
hellblaster5
Spellarella
thegreatest
stranger
TK Trooper
Rick78
Mrs-G
Gaznandi
Bee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The-Wall

The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 am

Rough!!! puke
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:33 am

The-Wall wrote:
Rough!!! puke

I'm fucked..!

Nearly every muscle in me body aches and i just feel shattered...

Methinks chasing Blake around the streets with laser blasters last night may have something to do with it... white flag
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:26 am

Thank fuck thats over and done with for another year clap

Going to get tidied up and have an afternoon watching some family movies with the wife and wee one....I suggested Saw VII but Julz said no. doh
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 am

The-Wall wrote:
Thank fuck thats over and done with for another year clap

Going to get tidied up and have an afternoon watching some family movies with the wife and wee one....I suggested Saw VII but Julz said no. doh

Despicable Me, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, Ratatouille, Planet 51....any of them are ok if you aint seen em yet mate..
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:25 am

Just downloaded Legend of the Guardians, Open Season 3 and Alpha and Omega to watch mate thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 am

The-Wall wrote:
Just downloaded Legend of the Guardians, Open Season 3 and Alpha and Omega to watch mate thumbs up

Guardians is stunning to look at, me and the kids loved it, Open Season 1+2 are good, dunno bout 3, and Alpha is on my ( the kids actually ) to do list... wink

At least i feel partially alive today, i can't remember feeling as ill as did all of yesterday, culminating in a hugely troubled sleep where i swear i was either going to die or at the very least lose me marbles.. tic

Lager, Whisky, Wine and Vodka have a lot to answer for...as do all the swines in me family generously donating their germs.. white flag
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:46 am

Gaznandi wrote:
The-Wall wrote:

Guardians is stunning to look at, me and the kids loved it, Open Season 1+2 are good, dunno bout 3, and Alpha is on my ( the kids actually ) to do list... wink

At least i feel partially alive today, i can't remember feeling as ill as did all of yesterday, culminating in a hugely troubled sleep where i swear i was either going to die or at the very least lose me marbles.. tic

Lager, Whisky, Wine and Vodka have a lot to answer for...as do all the swines in me family generously donating their germs.. white flag

Same here mate, I thought yesterday wasn't going to end. Didn't get back till near 10 o'clock last night after all the family visiting.

I drank a bottle and a half of Buckie, bottle of red wine, bucksfizz and beers on Xmas day.....never again!!!

Saying that, I got 3 bottles of red wine for Xmas that need to be drunk clap
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 am

Fell asleep and missed the end of the movie doh
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 pm

so every ones hangover gone Im prety proud to say I dident have a hang over result be a different story next week.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 pm

No hangovers or festive farts here to report of. However the cimate here is full of plenty of snot, high temperatures and lurgies. Me thinks me spellbooks being casting pox over my spawn and me. witch
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:12 pm

How's everyone been? I haven't been around much so I thought I'd catch up. Had a decent Christmas besides the torn Achilles tendon. cry
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 am

stranger wrote:
so every ones hangover gone Im prety proud to say I dident have a hang over result be a different story next week.

Gris Gris wrote:
No hangovers or festive farts here to report of. However the cimate here is full of plenty of snot, high temperatures and lurgies. Me thinks me spellbooks being casting pox over my spawn and me. witch

thegreatest wrote:
How's everyone been? I haven't been around much so I thought I'd catch up. Had a decent Christmas besides the torn Achilles tendon. cry

I think, overall, i prefer Strangers christmas... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 pm

WILL EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP...!

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
WILL EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP...!

thumbs up

shhh

No need to shout hit
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Sorry mate....

I should know better than to shout in a library... doh
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm

I just farted and frightened the cat clap lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 pm

The-Wall wrote:
I just farted and frightened the cat clap lol!

Never mind the fuckin cat, they frighten me and i'm 200 miles away...stink
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 am

well troops what's everyone got planned for the bells
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 am

stranger wrote:

Going to a party clap

You?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:42 am

The Bells...?

The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Hunchback-of-notre-dame1

Am i close..?
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 am

The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:

Going to a party clap

You?

having family round here m8 and some friends what ever u do at the party don't make a fool of ur self and do the naked elvis LOL.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 am

Right you lot! Christmas is over so you had better get into shape for the next big one tomorrow night! Lucky it falls on a friday so you all have the weekend to get over it! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 am

Gaznandi wrote:
The Bells...?

The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Hunchback-of-notre-dame1

Am i close..?

LOL m8, what's ur plans for new year the bells
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 am

inuit wrote:
Right you lot! Christmas is over so you had better get into shape for the next big one tomorrow night! Lucky it falls on a friday so you all have the weekend to get over it! lmao

yeah I will need at least 3 days to get over it LOL
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 am

Going to be quiet this year. Got myself a bottle of 16 year old malt whisky which should go down like warm milk! yes
If you have family around your place , you will have to be good! If that is possible!
3 days ! That takes you into monday ! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next