Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!

Go down 
+2
Gaznandi
TK Trooper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Empty
PostSubject: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:48 pm

The hospital ward i work on is holding a charity football match against a ward from our sister unit. All the funds raised will be donated to a young local boy who has cancer. This is something we do every year for various charitable causes. There is a small charge to come and watch the match (if watching a bunch of unfit nursing staff running around a pitch is your idea of entertainment).

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 25796

There is also raffle with some pretty cool prizes too. Last year managed to raise £720 for Claire House Childrens Hospice and everything for the day from the use of the football pitch, the prizes for the raffle and the time of all the people involved is all kindly donated for free.

This year i have been asked to design the tickets that we sell for the match...... this is were you wonderful people come in
NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 344823

So i was wondering if you brilliant photoshop pro's could knock me a design together? I have listed below some details that would need to feature on the tickets. The rest of the design/graphics i will leave up to yourselves. You guys are pretty inventive enough as it is, so whatever you feel is fitting to the occasion i am sure will be good enough.

So if anyone out there is willing to have a go at this and help a very worthy cause it would be greatly appreciated by everyone involved.

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 752815

Details on the tickets:

Springview Unit Charity Football Match
Brooklands ward vs Willow Ward

Venue: Octel Sports & Social Club, 28 Bridle Road, Bromborough, CH62 6AR

Price: £3.00

Kick Off: 6:00pm

The positioning, colouring and design of the wording i will leave up to you guys. NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 17679

Thank you so much in advance for any help you can offer

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 63141

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:28 am

Defnitely mate. me and the mrs will run something up for you later on... wink
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:10 am

IMAGE REMOVED

Hows this TK?

I've done it in black and white as it can be photo copied or printed far more cheaply than if it were in colour.

It doesn't have a date on it but I can put one on it if you need it. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:49 am

PEFECT Mrs G! Ye the date, i totally forgot about that. It the 28th of May

Your a star NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 50123 NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 63141
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:00 am

I would have tried, still will if I have time . If not all the best for the day and hope them peepz out there are generous!
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:26 am

By all means anyone else wanting to have go please do. There is no need to have just one type of ticket. We can have a selection. So please do still all have a go.

I would need them by Tuesday evening though.

Thanks again all
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:29 am

Feel free to do them in colour if you wish. It's works printer anyhow HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Here it is with the date on thumbs up

IMAGE REMOVED
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Mrs G you should probably capitalize "Ward" for Brooklands Ward since you did with the other NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 747403
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:12 pm

ahhhh well spotted TG, I just copied and pasted it from TK's post..............Baaaaaaad boy! tongue
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Why thank you. NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 878796
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:59 am

Here it is with the correction.....

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 30rochl

and another one couple

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 15pjzmv

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 69mb6e
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:01 am

Beyond my expectations G. Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:49 pm

I got onto Gwaedin to try something for you TK . He said he would see what he could do.
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Those all look good Mrs G. NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 50123

These are times I wish I was creative NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 697377
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Thanks,

TK, Let me know if you need them resizing for print......... thumbs up
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Good job Mrs G NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 50123
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Cheers T thumbs up

These two are from Gwaedin......

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Ticket01OK

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Ticket02OK

cool
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:32 am

Very Nice indeed. Shown them all to the guys in work and they are very pleased. They have decided to use them all as a mixture and asked me to pass on the thanks and appreciation. You guys really helped us out there.

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 50123 NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 50123 NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 50123

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! 63141
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:48 pm

You are most welcome matey, anything we can do to help out, I sincerely hope you raise a really decent amount of cash, it's a worthy cause.

....and if you are playing we want to see the pictures! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

yes especially in short shorts for the ladies present! lmao
Gwaedin put forward a suggestion to me and asked me to post so that it would come across properly. He was affraid of making mistakes in English. He said that here in France there exists charity organisations who collect old or unwanted Video Game consols . These of course have to be in working order. Or even games which are no longer wanted. These are then tested and handed out to childrens wards in the hospitals in France so that the kids can have something else to do except watching the ceiling! He was wondering if this would be possible in England and if so how something could be worked out.
I f needed and something could be done in this way then he would willingly help to make a poster if need be. All he would need to know is the text in English.
Here is part of the message he sent me.:
J'espère qu'ils vont ramasser beaucoup d'argent pour les gosses qui le méritent bien, déjà qu'ils traversent une épreuve difficile, rester à l'hôpital n'est pas toujours facile surtout quand on est très jeune et malade.

I hope they make lots of money for the kids who merit it, especially as they traverse a difficult time, to be in hospital is not always easy above all when one is very young and ill.

Je ne sais pas si en Angleterre vous faites la même chose, mais ici en France il y a des associations qui récupèrent les vieilles consoles de jeux vidéos pour les donner aux hôpitaux. Ainsi les enfants peuvent passer une partie de leur temps à jouer. Je ne sais pas si Andie connait ça et ce serait peut-être bien de lui en parler. Ce sera plus facile que tu lui explique parce que mon Anglais est nettement moins bon que le tien
This part I have translated.

Si elle veut, je peux lui faire un petit tract en une seule couleur pour qu'elle puisse récupérer des consoles et des jeux vidéo mais il me faudra d'abord les textes en Anglais. On peut toujours proposer l'idée ça ne coûte rien.

If Andi wants I could make her a small mono-chrome advertissement so that she would be able to collect the consoles and video games but I would need the text in English . We can always put the idea forward , there is nothing to loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!   NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED A MASSIVE FAVOUR GUYS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: