Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams

Go down 
+8
The Cake Lady
TK Trooper
inuit
Spellarella
Rick78
thegreatest
Mrs-G
.tUrniP
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Mouth
Our mouth is used to express ourselves, so if you dream of your mouth, you probably either feel the need to talk about something that is bothering you or you need to watch what you have said. Dreaming of your mouth often means you have said something you regret and you need to control what you say in the future.

Teeth:
Dreaming of teeth falling out may represent insecurity. These dreams often occur at a time of transition between one phase of life and another. When we lost our milk teeth, we also gradually lost our childhood innocence. Loosing your teeth therefore show that today you have similar feelings of uncertainty and self-consciousness as you did in childhood. The dream could also highlight your worries about getting older or your sexual attractiveness.

Animal teeth may represent aggressiveness and false teeth may represent concern about your self-image. The dream could also be triggered by subtle toothache that you are not yet consciously aware of.

dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.

Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.

Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.

In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.

Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.

Other Perspectives
A scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.

In the Greek culture, when you dream about loose, rotten, or missing teeth, it indicates that a family member or close friend is very sick or even near death.

According to the Chinese, there is a saying that your teeth will fall out if you are telling lies.

It has also been said that if you dream of your teeth falling out, then it symbolizes money. This is based on the old tooth fairy story. If you lose a tooth and leave it under the pillow, a tooth fairy would bring you money
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 pm

I dreamt of Jeannie...
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
I dreamt of Jeannie...
Hi Larry hows' Southforks doing? lol!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

From about the age of I have no idea but until I was about 9 or 10 ... I used to wake up from every bad dream in the same way. In the dream I would fall down the stairs of the house i was brought up in, it was more like a glide down the stairs than fall ... it would go bump, pause, bump, pause bump (that wont make any sense)

Anyway, I always woke up just before bumping onto the bottom step ... and this was a dream i had all the way through my childhood. Strange
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Bee wrote:
From about the age of I have no idea but until I was about 9 or 10 ... I used to wake up from every bad dream in the same way. In the dream I would fall down the stairs of the house i was brought up in, it was more like a glide down the stairs than fall ... it would go bump, pause, bump, pause bump (that wont make any sense)

Anyway, I always woke up just before bumping onto the bottom step ... and this was a dream i had all the way through my childhood. Strange

Freak.. wink
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 pm

'Special kind of freak' as my dear old mother would say lmao
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 pm

You were obviously dreaming of me Bee. As a child I road tested most stairs by falling down them. Even the odd doorstep as not immune to my roadtest.

My daughter on the hand other roadtested bollards. She'd go bump pause bump pause into each and everyone of them. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: