Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my holiday

Go down 
+2
Julz
The Cake Lady
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:20 am

hi folks just back from holiday, tymar abergele,first day waited four hrs to get in caravan, so had a meal on camp ,hair in food, then no cot for baby,followed by no bedding till later,next day,went to sun centre not open and payed £10 to get there two light bulbs went.then ants in van, and gas was low, however saying all this had good time grand daughter said best hol ever,entertainment good for kids ,beer quite cheap,towyn much better than rhyl,great market out door and boot sale.
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:06 am

Doesn't sound too good but glad you enjoyed it anyway my holiday 752815
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:30 am

Ah, i know they had a right giggle....our youngest daughter (14) was gutted be coming home and wants go back every year..

She came back yesterday and is going Germany tomorrow for a week, hard life innit.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

lol! Mum that type up made it sound like it was dreadful, you all had a lovely time, you even had the great weather!

Youngest daughter was actually all teary last night because she was missing it so much!

I do hope you aren't getting grumpy old woman syndrome? lol!

I see you failed to tell everyone that you made the kids do a dare so they could stay out later tongue
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

me grumpy And,no im certainly not getting grumpy, i did say it was only the first day, yes we did make the kids do a dare ,as they wanted to stay out till midnight on the last day ,so we made them go into the sea with their jeans on and do exercises in the water , we also had lots of beers at night in the caberet room as it was cheap,the market and bootsale in towyn is a must,but take lots of cash with you as you are spoiled for choice.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:10 am

yes and I bet you spoilt the kids something rotten as well. you grandmothers are all the same! No holding you back when grandchildren are around! wink
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:21 pm

yes i certainly did ,i love my grand kids and great grand son ,you love your kids but its totaly different when your a grand parent and until you have experienced it you dont know how strong your love grows for them ,you realy want to protect them and take them under your wing .and let no harm come to them,its great to have four generations ,later i would love to have a portrait taken of us. my saying is ,here have this but dont tell your mother and father lol, i think we all do that.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:23 pm

My Nan was just the same as you. Though my son Emmanuel said to me that I can forget about being a grandfather! cry
Back to top Go down
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:03 am

opps i should have put great grand son,s as the family gets larger lol,does emmanuel not want children then?
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

No, he has made this very clear, plus his girlfriend , who is ten years older does not want children. He was put off when he saw how his mother reacted when he was a kid . When he was young he did not really realise but as he got older he saw how things really were. He no longer respects his mother and has several times told her to F... Off and mind her own business.
If he was to have a child with his girlfriend then she would probably stick her nose in again and stir up trouble in the couple.
Back to top Go down
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:01 am

thats true, when they see this at an early age ,especially around nine years old,they take things a lot deeper,and it stays with them until they are adults,its easier when they are babies.then later inlife they see things differently,i see you have dogs on your profile what sort are they?we have a chitzu
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:56 pm

They are Huskies. At present with me there is Piwi , a female sand-coloured husky and Sitka a female, a husky/Malamute . She is the daughter of my dog, Murphy, who I had to have put to sleep last year and Inuit, a female Alaskan Malamut. She died in 2003 of cancer. I took her name as my username.
Back to top Go down
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:47 am

we used to have yorkies,i had four ,.two boys and two girls.they too died a few years years ago,two of them were brother and sister,and the girl was so tiny you could put her in a handbag.the father of them was the very first one we had and he got out and was knocked down by a car,we were devistated,but we had mated him with a bitch two weeks before it happened,and we said if she has a boy we will have to have him.There was only one boy and five girls so we ended up having two of them.Then we bought another one that was advertised in the local paper.When we went to fetch him he was scruffy looking and was owned by an old lady,when we saw his pedigreethey were alot of champions in it.after they died you always say i wont have any more ,but then you do lol
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:50 am

inuit wrote:
No, he has made this very clear, plus his girlfriend , who is ten years older does not want children. He was put off when he saw how his mother reacted when he was a kid . When he was young he did not really realise but as he got older he saw how things really were. He no longer respects his mother and has several times told her to F... Off and mind her own business.
If he was to have a child with his girlfriend then she would probably stick her nose in again and stir up trouble in the couple.
My kids are the same. No grandkids for me although for a different reason. They know I will send them home hyped up with sugar and all the loud toys I can find. I think my children are being very unreasonable it is my duty to do this. my holiday Lol
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 am

Of course it is Gris Gris!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: my holiday   my holiday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down