Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last thing you just did.

Go down 
+15
Mrs-G
fiona1964
abitofchange23
luthien
The-Wall
TK Trooper
Shine
hellblaster5
Rick78
.tUrniP
thegreatest
inuit
stranger
Gaznandi
Spellarella
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The-Wall

What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Cracked open a bottle of wine yay
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

Also wonderign if I should try to relearn something, like Knitting? Or learn something new like ???Erm thinking

Pole dancing..?

No thank you, I'm far to saggy for that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Now wondering why Gaz wants me to take up pole dancing, or should it be pole dodging as he throws one or two at me. That's more likely. lol!

Just watched the rain throw itself at my freshly mown lawn. I must have upset god when I suggested downsizing his shed if he didn't let me win the big lottery. At least I know he was listening to me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 pm

The-Wall wrote:
Which variety of vino was that?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
Which variety of vino was that?

Its usually a vintage Buckfast.. wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Grumbled at having to pay £0.75 per packet of Jakemans Mentol cough and cold sweets. 75 peance per packet just so I can breathe. Daylight robbery.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Took my temperture and its still high. Noth that I need a silly bit of glass to tell me that or whatever the thing are made from.

I can feel the heat radiating from me and I swear the red glow I have. will have scientists thinking Mars has moved.
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 am

If you have flu Gris Gris, I have grandmother's thing(trick) which walks(works).
Take a big onion, cuts there 2, put in a plate, a cup(cutting) in the air(sight), next to your bed and tomorrow morning you will get(fit) better. The onion will be of a different color.

si tu as la grippe Gris gris, j'ai un truc de grand-mère qui marche.
Prends un gros oignon, coupe le en 2, mets le dans une assiette, la coupe en l'air, à côté de ton lit et demain matin tu iras mieux. L'oignon sera d'une couleur différente
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 pm

luthien wrote:
If you have flu Gris Gris, I have grandmother's thing(trick) which walks(works).
Take a big onion, cuts there 2, put in a plate, a cup(cutting) in the air(sight), next to your bed and tomorrow morning you will get(fit) better. The onion will be of a different color.

si tu as la grippe Gris gris, j'ai un truc de grand-mère qui marche.
Prends un gros oignon, coupe le en 2, mets le dans une assiette, la coupe en l'air, à côté de ton lit et demain matin tu iras mieux. L'oignon sera d'une couleur différente
Thank you, my nana used to do that too. lol!

I can safely rule out its not flu. More likely to be my thyroid, bacteria or my implant thats causing it.

Je vous remercie, ma nana l'habitude de faire cela aussi. : lol!:

Je peux pas écarter la grippe. Plus susceptibles d'être ma glande thyroïde, des bactéries ou des thats mon implant il provoque
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Just realised why my hardrives have no room on them. Theres more duplicated rubbish on it than needs be. So far I've removed 100 gig of duplicated material. shocked
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Fainted earlier while having a blood test. Not the most cleverest of things to do but there you go I fainted infront of a vampire. lol!
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:54 am

It is the heights all the same for a witch to faint for a simple blood test. laugh

For me, it was day administration. No comment ...... angry angry 2 angry 1
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Yes probably I should have stood on the ground first. lol!

Being researching my family tree. Blimey some of the family serioulsy needed TV.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 am

Went to a local dog show to raise funds for charity.. Sun out and dogs everywhere.. total heaven an total chaos. Totally exhausted now and having an early night.

Dogs already fast to sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Rebuilt my PC after it got fired in a power surge. Faulty new poer surge protecotr didn't work, luckily who I brought it from replaced all the fired parts without quibbling about it.

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Went to the fridge, took out a can, popped it, supped, smiled smugly...
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Went to the fridge, took out a can, popped it, supped, smiled smugly...
No fart, are you ok? lol!

Last thing I did was write a complex e-mail with my ongoing complaint against the local hosptial battle.war.

Now waiting to fill in along form to get full and unbiased access to the entire hsoptial notes. I maybe gone weeks in from filling letting alone reading my hosptial records. Last time I saw them they arrived in a trolley on their own. They are vast so maybe gone years when I get my hands on them.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Re-install ruddy windows again and mydrivers. Now waiting to see if the drunken machine will work or go hicup again.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Jsut fin clearing out one of my familys rental home after they passed on. No grace given for time to bury the deceased. It was a case of dead and emptyp it or pay double plus costs.

Can't abide folk like that. devil

To top it all I've ripped the tendon in my left arm and can't do a lot other than swear how much it hurts and how much I use my left arm. Similiar type of injury to Tennis elbow, Got no grip at all and can't pick or bear weight on it. Told it wil be 6 weeks to 1 year before it heals properly. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Melted, its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to hot. This is the UK we don't do hot we do puddles.
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Took a sip of my beer and rolled a cigarette!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Having another hot flush.ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Need fan again summer
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 am

Being trying to sort out my photoshop issues. Geez I so hate its tempermental side. Put something in its likes it, put another in and it goes and sulks and crashes.

Why do people rate it. pile of canterkerous rubbish.
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 am

Been contemplating shaving my head!! My hair is annoying me!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:19 pm

My hair always annoys me, but I'd look worse bald. At least inthe wind myhair does a faceover effect. lol!

Watching the monsoon falling outside. There goes my blueberrys.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last thing you just did.   What was the last thing you just did. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last thing you just did.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next