Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 really good films

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mystical unicorn

mystical unicorn

2 really good films Empty
PostSubject: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 pm

1 . THEY WAIT , got rated 15 but think it should of been more LOL really good film
2 . EXCORSIST-THE BEGGINING , really good film and scary LOL
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 pm

I'm sure i've seen Excorcist:The Beginning and it wasn't half bad..

They Wait though i've looked in to and it gets battered everywhere as being boring and a waste of time...hope thats wrong though cuz i love a jumpy ghost movie personally...

2 really good films 752815
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Same goes for me. I hope the flack is unjustified but will add They wait to the list.

Exorcist the begining , wasn't that interested in it. Some films are better left as they stand, one off orginals, and this I feel was one of them
Back to top Go down
mystical unicorn

mystical unicorn

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:17 pm

they wait was a really good film i think, i only seen a bit the first time
so when it came on tv i had to watch it again ... i was scared to go bed after 2 really good films 762888
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 pm

mystical unicorn wrote:
they wait was a really good film i think, i only seen a bit the first time
so when it came on tv i had to watch it again ... i was scared to go bed after 2 really good films 762888

Right, off to BTJunkie it is then, but on your head be it lady, i can sulk with the best of em you know... 2 really good films Lol
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

I watched They Wait last night, and much as i love you dearly, if you were near to me i'd chuck rotten veg at you, its bloody awful, i nodded off at least 5 times and even Andi said it was cack, and she likes Big Brother for gods sake..

I forgive you though duck.. 2 really good films Lol
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:43 pm

It is cack tho

hmmmm total bad
Back to top Go down
mystical unicorn

mystical unicorn

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 am

WHAT!you lot are so hard to please LOL
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:28 am

No, gaz is easy, all he needs a dark room that smells of a pub so he can sit in his underpants and watch the box. 2 really good films Lol I add underpants to spare images overload, caused by the thought of him sitting in nothing else than a glower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 really good films   2 really good films Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 really good films
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Horror-
Jump to: