Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: 7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty   7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/31235

who the hell would let their kid speak like that
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty   7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:28 am

Well somebody has a potty mouth. I noticed those with her seemed to think it funny. Oh well her 5 minutes of fame wil be for her lack of parenting and amouth soap should be used in.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty   7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:12 am

I certainly wouldn't let my kid talk like that some parents just don't have a clue
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty   7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:32 am

I bet when she is older her parents are hoping she will be the manager of her very own crack house. Probably got an ASBO form framed on her wall rather than a diploma of any kind.
Back to top Go down
mystical unicorn

mystical unicorn

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty   7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:17 pm

OMG thats awful i never thought it would be that bad till i watched it
i was shocked to say the least i guess someone could really do with parenting skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty   7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 Year Old Girl Talks Trash in Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PS2 and PS3-
Jump to: