HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Argos Catalogue 1985

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The-Wall
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 am

Stolen from another site...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38301877@N05/3593028702/in/set-72157619206330728/

Interesting to see that some of the things in 1985 are dearer than what they are now doh
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 51
Location : Wet Beaver Creek

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:53 am

I particularly like the little lad grabbing hold of the metal fireguard...



shocked
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 51
Location : Wet Beaver Creek

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 am

Its ace, i'll look thru this all night, sad fucker that i am... clap



Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 am

Gaznandi wrote:
sad fucker that i am... clap

u said it LOL
Back to top Go down
The-Wall
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Its ace, i'll look thru this all night, sad fucker that i am... clap


Nothing wrong with that mate..

Its more interesting than todays catalogue wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 51
Location : Wet Beaver Creek

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:15 am

stranger wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
sad fucker that i am... clap

u said it LOL

Fuck me, and that from a Celtic fan, how low can it go... shocked





wink



Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 am

LOL, nothing wrong with being a Celtic fan
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 51
Location : Wet Beaver Creek

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 am

stranger wrote:
LOL, nothing wrong with being a Celtic fan

There may be if you find yourself alone in Ibrox one Saturday afternoon... tongue
Back to top Go down
The-Wall
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:23 am

stranger wrote:
LOL, nothing wrong with being a Celtic fan


Nothing right with it either mate tongue
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am

The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
LOL, nothing wrong with being a Celtic fan


Nothing right with it either mate tongue

how did a know u would have something to say, I don't take the piss out of u cause ur a hun I let u get on with ur life LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 51
Location : Wet Beaver Creek

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 am

stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
LOL, nothing wrong with being a Celtic fan


Nothing right with it either mate tongue

how did a know u would have something to say, I don't take the piss out of u cause ur a hun I let u get on with ur life LOL.

I just typed hun into google images and this came up..


shocked
Back to top Go down
The-Wall
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 am

I wish Gaz sad



One of my favourite toys when I was a kid



Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 am

Gaznandi wrote:
stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
LOL, nothing wrong with being a Celtic fan


Nothing right with it either mate tongue

how did a know u would have something to say, I don't take the piss out of u cause ur a hun I let u get on with ur life LOL.

I just typed hun into google images and this came up..


shocked

LOL
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1110
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 39
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 am

hehe the A team stuff i had loads also same with the starwars iv loads still in the attick
Back to top Go down
The-Wall
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:57 am

Rick78 wrote:
hehe the A team stuff i had loads also same with the starwars iv loads still in the attick

If its the original Star Wars stuff you have you should get them valued, most of that is worth a few bob nowadays mate.
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1110
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 39
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:01 am

I know it is but i want to keep it and pass it on to the kids once there old enugth thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Argos Catalogue 1985   

Back to top Go down
 
Argos Catalogue 1985
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kayonga "Benita" Mureka Tete
» Jimi Jamison
» Checkers - Baby Deals
» A catalogue of broken Tory promises – is this the worst UK government ever?
» My newest addition to my house collection :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: