Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Empty
PostSubject: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 am

I hate it but her indoors is a fan, so...in training are...

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTScGUjHyKAb_n_hRRAVVjdwEevsWKdThoWIKZ9lRK9vZsGWIc3tg
Johnson Beharry, Victoria Cross winner and first non celeb to take part, hope he wins it.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Kerry-katona-picture
Kerry Katona

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Vanilla_Ice
Vanilla Ice.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Angelaripponws
Angela Rippon.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Dominic_Cork_590374
Dominic Cork, Cricketer.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. ASHLEY_PEACOCK
Stephen Arnold, Coronation Street apparently ?

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Jennifer-Metcalfe-i105151
Jennifer Metcalfe, Hollyoaks apparently ?

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Jeff-Brazier_l
Jeff Brazier, Jade Goody's ex.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. 550w_sam_attwater_1
Sam Attwater, Eastenders apparently.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Dave2-600x8001-270x360
Dave Vitty, comedy Dave off Chris Moyles Radio show.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. ChloeMadeley
Chloe Madeley, Richard and Judy's daughter apparently ?

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Ellen-rives-415x500
Ellen Rives, Frank Lampards ex apparently ?

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Now-craig_mclachlan-290x40
Craig Mclachlan, ex neighbours.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Laura_hamilton_col
Laura Hamilton, kids tv presenter apparently ?

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Nadia-Sawalha
Nadia Sawalha.

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Denisewelch01
Denise Welch, Loose Women apparently ?
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 am

Can't wait cry help

What ever happened to Saturday night tv for families?

Nothing they put on the tv on a Saturday nights appeals to men or boys EVERYTHING is for woman and teenage girls...or am I being to fussy? head scratcher
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 am

The-Wall wrote:
Can't wait cry help

What ever happened to Saturday night tv for families?

Nothing they put on the tv on a Saturday nights appeals to men or boys EVERYTHING is for woman and teenage girls...or am I being to fussy? head scratcher

I'm a Celeb and BGT are family viewing but the rest is just banal....

Ice dancing, Xfactor, Big brother etc are all aimed at women or teenage girls...
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 am

oh my what a pile of shout
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 am

I take it all the lads would want the Victoria Cross winner to win it...?

Actions in Iraq

On 1 May 2004, Beharry was driving a Warrior Tracked Armoured Vehicle that had been called to the assistance of a foot patrol caught in a series of ambushes. The Warrior was hit by multiple rocket propelled grenades, causing damage and resulting in the loss of radio communications. The platoon commander, the vehicle’s gunner and a number of other soldiers in the vehicle were injured. Due to damage to his periscope optics, Pte. Beharry was forced to open his hatch to steer his vehicle, exposing his face and head to withering small arms fire. Beharry drove the crippled Warrior through the ambush, taking his own crew and leading five other Warriors to safety. He then extracted his wounded comrades from the vehicle, all the time exposed to further enemy fire. He was cited on this occasion for "valour of the highest order".

While back on duty on 11 June 2004, Beharry was again driving the lead Warrior vehicle of his platoon through Al Amarah when his vehicle was ambushed. A rocket propelled grenade hit the vehicle six inches from Beharry's head and he received serious shrapnel injuries to his face and brain. Other rockets hit the vehicle incapacitating his commander and injuring several of the crew. Despite his life threatening injuries, Beharry retained control of his vehicle and drove it out of the ambush area before losing consciousness. He required brain surgery for his head injuries, and he was still recovering when he was awarded the VC in March 2005. He suggested on at least one occasion that he would return to military service if physically able.
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 am

Would be great if he won it mate, but the brain dead people who watch these kind of programs would rather idolise some fuck'n retarded celebrity who has done nothing other than being on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:43 am

The-Wall wrote:
Would be great if he won it mate, but the brain dead people who watch these kind of programs would rather idolise some fuck'n retarded celebrity who has done nothing other than being on the tv.

Julz n Andi, this means you... laugh
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 am

Gaznandi wrote:
The-Wall wrote:

Julz n Andi, this means you... laugh

I never said that, but now you mention it..... shut up
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Being one of the brain dead who watch this, and an iceskater, may you suffer sweaty testes for that comment.

I'd like to see Johnson, Craig, Rob(ice ice baby) kerry, and chloe get to the final.

Nadia would have got my vote but her and Angela got the boot last week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.   Dancing on Ice 2011 line up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing on Ice 2011 line up.
Page 1 of 1