Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )

Go down 
+4
Spellarella
TK Trooper
The-Wall
Gaznandi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Empty
PostSubject: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Under the heading:

We apologise for distressing you and your family with this sickening picture. We are publishing it in the hope the beasts who did this are caught and severely punished

Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Image-4-for-pics-daily-mirror-01-01-11-gallery-206773795

HANGED by the neck in a barbaric, sadistic killing, two dogs dangle either side of a canal bridge.

This appalling image of cruelty in a picturesque village has sickened even case-hardened RSPCA workers.

The pups – a male and female lurcher aged around 12-18months – were both wearing leather collars, but had no identity tags or micro-chips.

The grim scene was discovered by horrified driver Mavis Taylor, 78, who found the road blocked by a 20ft rope slung around the dogs’ necks at either end.

My question is what should the punishment be should the offenders be caught in this and other cases..?

Does the punishment fit the crime..?

Or as it's animals is it less important than say it was 2 humans hung either side of the bridge..?
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Sick cunts!!!

If I got my hands on them I do the same to them as they done to they poor dogs.

I'll post my opinion tomorrow when my brain is working better
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:08 pm

One can only hope that karma is real and the scum bag/s responsible suffer beyond humanly bearable for what they have done. I feel that crimes of animal cruelty are not dealt with harshly enough. IMO they should get just as harsh a sentence as one would for the same cruelty or crimes against another human. Animals have no way of letting you know they are suffering at the hands of another person, and more often than not are punished for their resulting behaviour from the abuse they are suffering.

Why use animals for various testing of products meant for humans (or any other living thing for that matter), when we could easily use scum like this to test what these things really do to people.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm

There are some real sick idiots out there. Just recently a young EBT pup of 10 weeks was handed into Dogs trust by the mother of the owner. The owner a 17 year old boy, brought the puppy from a breeder and...cut her ear off to 'MAKE HER LOOK HARD! Because the pup was screaming he got his mates to hold her tongue and put lighted cigeretteson it to 'SHUT HER UP'

First what kind of breeder sells a pup like an EBT to a teenage boy? Answer a bloody greedy one that is who.

All I can say is well done to the mother, but I think it was because the dog was screaming not that her son is a cruel monster who ought ot have his ear cut off and his tongue burned by cigerettes.

As for the breeder who sold a EBT pup to a teen age boy, I'd give them a good thumping for starters and a ban from owning or dealing with any anmal.

Second incident was a young EBT female dog was found tied to a waste bin in an alley beside a shop. In the frozen conditions, she was frozen to the spot, terrirfed, beaten and had frost bite and Hypothermia had set in. A kindly gent passinghaving finished his late shift heard a noise and found her and with much coaxing got her to lay on his coat while he fed her warm drinks and meat, while waiting for my friend who is the local contact for these dogs in her area. Sadly 'Star' as she was named was PTS(Put to sleep), her injuries included, internal bleeding, ruptured organs, broken bones, burns, frost bite and resulted torn pads from when she tried tomove to get on to the warn coat. Her injuries were too far gone for her to recover.

'Star' was a bait dog used for honing fight dogs. Her injuries and scars at post mortem showed the horror she had endured. At least in her last hours she found geniune kindness and love.

Third incident, a EBT who was in the process of giving bith, was seen by a passerby being thrown into a river. Luckily she was loccated and brought to safety by the alerted RSPCA. She was lucky, she survived, but not allthe pups did. The man who threw her in, was found and he 'gave up' the owners name who had asked him to get rid of her. Prosectutions are being made.

My own Moog, was abused by her breeder owner before she came to me. She was literally flung through my door by her couldn't givea fug owner, who couldn't even remember the dogs name. Luckily for Moog she put her turst in me we are well and truely bonded. It took a year before she gained confidence and even now, silly things can tip her back totha bad place, something as silly as bringing in a new item without letting her sniff it ok first and hell breaks loose if the door is even slighty closed, if she is outside having a pee.

The breeders still churn the puppies out with care or thought. Not all there are some who do care. The majority only see the £ signs.

The rescues, espeically EBT's are chock full of dogs, either found tied to bins, abused or given in for les than genuine reasons, ie; doesn't match my decor. Yes I was given that excuse when I went to assess a dog for taking in for rehoming.

Out there, there are some caring folks who look after and provide for the dogs. Then there are some who commit the most heinous acts and think its perfectlyok to act so.

Rumour on the lurcher pups was they were hung by teenagers as a fun prank. Another rumour is the dogs were to be used in dog fights but were too timid. Until those who did this are caught doubt the real truth will come out.

Punishment for those that did this to those pups, I'd be more than happy to push them off the same bridge with a rope around their necks. I'd do the same for all those who commit acts like this against dogs especially.

With a sudden rise in dog fights being staged, the rise in animal thefts and dogs abandoned when they lose or have no purpose in the fight rings will increase too. Ireland is the worst area for staging dog fights and they have an established link in getting dogs stolen for use of as fight dogs or used as training bait.

The breeding or a fight dog is not pleasant either it is liteally rape the female is held down and secured while the male dog is forced onto her.

Bring back capital punishment, its the only thing these sick sods will understand.

It would be a start to enforce all breeders to micrchip their dogs and pups ensuring they at least start life recorded. But sadly sickos are able to wipe the data from these chips. Tattooing the dog doesn't work, they cut the ears off where the tattoos are placed.

Nation of dog lovers.. Don't bloody look like from my view. I say to anyone if you can, foster a dog in need for rehoming, it gives you a real persepctive of humanity. Don't buy a puppy based on looks, it grows up.

A dog is for life, not for a quick aww factor.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:00 am

Gris Gris it would be a hell of a fight between you and me to who gets to them first . Appalling behavior by unmentionables . They do not deserve the right to belong to the human race . Gaz , do you realise that you have just ruined my weekend ?
By the way this is one dog those bastards will not have cos he is in my house . New comer Baltic , piccy is not too good as it was taken with the webcam;

Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) 2011-016
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 am

inuit wrote:
]Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) 2011-016[/url]

Is he a husky?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm

inuit wrote:
Gris Gris it would be a hell of a fight between you and me to who gets to them first . Appalling behavior by unmentionables . They do not deserve the right to belong to the human race . Gaz , do you realise that you have just ruined my weekend ?
By the way this is one dog those bastards will not have cos he is in my house . New comer Baltic , piccy is not too good as it was taken with the webcam;

Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) 2011-016
No doubting between us there would be some justice dealth out to these sicko's.

Baltics adorable, fuzzy web cam or not. Who could just leave a dog as cute as that.

Update, Inuit in is mourning for the passing over the rainbow bridge of his beloved Sikta. Baltic was in rescue and as the other resident dogs were entering depression, Inuit took on this abandoned dog.

Him like me share a similar bond with dogs. So crimes like this and others hit us harder. Until you have been to a rescue center, rehomed a dog in one of them, either as a foster or permanent it is difficult to fully understand the bonds that dog owners have and share the anguish of those who lives are ended so cruelly or so unecessairly.

News ( towpath ) They fear this is not going to be a one off, the perps wil repeat it. The killings match a recent film which contained a similar bridge hanging. The way the killings were made it left no doubt tot he forensics and phsychologists that the state of the minds behind this, will repeat this with ever gorwing ferocity and horror.

Towpath news is the grapevine those on the canal system, be it liveaboards or general cruisers, pass on news and events around the canal system. Believe me its a powerful news network, us bargees are a chatty lot.
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Unbelievable!! I used to have a brindle lurcher when I lived on the road. I dont understand how people can do this sort of thing
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 am

abitofchange23 wrote:
Unbelievable!! I used to have a brindle lurcher when I lived on the road. I dont understand how people can do this sort of thing

In the animal kingdom, the humans speices are the worst animals around. Even some of them are the far worse and can inflict cruelty on any other species inclduing their own kind. Sadly its because of the perverse thrill that these people commit such cruelty.

Stronger punishments are needed, not just for animal cruelty but also all cruelty cases.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:40 am

TK , yes he is a husky, Four and a half years old . Got stomach problems , a weeks treatment and his selles have not hardened . No stress as can be seen which could cause it . The vet found a a growth when palping him last week in the stomach area . As the treatment has not worked then we will have to see what the ball is . might be the reason he was abandonned , possibly expensive to treat .
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 am

Here in France it is punishable for all animal cruelty by 30000 euros fine and 6 months jail . However , unhappily this is very rarely applied . If you have time , just take a walk to your local Animal rescue center and see some of the cases they have . If that does not tear your heart ...
One way to help out is to take them from time to time a sack or two of dog food . Believe me they will appreciate it .
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Here in UK, you can be banned form owning animals for life, but rarily is it used. Most cases the crimes goes unpunished as the purps go underground and vanish.

Sadly, it seems that it is easier to pick on those who have 'pitbull' type dogs or dogs that somebodies taken a dislike to and reports them, so seizing and/or destroying the dog. Than to bring cruelty cases to court.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:00 pm

This is always the case, taking the easy way out . It is easy to destroy a dog and no-one worries too much . Instead of taking it out on the owner who has possibly "educated " the dog to attack or to be used in dog fights . Though in many cases , once the dog has gone down that road there is no hope of bringing it back to be a normal dog. I would put the owners in a closed cage with some of these dogs . I would not let him out either .
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

http://www.scenefirst.co.uk/news/ware_couple_banned_from_keeping_pets_after_rspca_prosecution_1_778000

Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) 3035333238

This is what gets my blood boiling. Seen and had through my door asa a foster carere for bullies, too many of these bullies in this condition and worse andplenty more with varying backgrounds all wanting homes. Tyler was put to sleep, his condition was beyond aid. How stupid, mange is controllable and isn't that costly to treat. Makes me spit fire and brimstone. devil
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:00 am

Just upset my sunday with that photo Gris Gris . Just to see the state the poor dog is in is bad enough . To know that it is easily cureable if caught in time makes it worse .
Took Baltic to the vets yesterday for more tests to see why after an antibiotic treatment, fermifuge and what have you, he still has diarrhée . It goes in solid in the front end and comes out liquid the other . An xray did not show anything but another examination showed he has prostate problems . he is not able to produce the sugars needed to digest his food properly . Monday he is to have a blood test and from there see what we can do . The vet and I came to the same conclusion of why he was abandonned . The previous owner had probably found this out . It will probably be expensive, so he took him for a ride and threw him out of the car ! As with the photo of Gris Gris , there is just one , well two, words for people like that ! Fucking bastards!
Back to top Go down
fiona1964

fiona1964

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 am

Any one who is cruel to animals should be strung up by their balls
Animals should be treated with love and kindness
Back to top Go down
http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 am

When we take an animal we know that we shall have expenses, as for a child. It is simply monstrous.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 pm

luthien wrote:
When we take an animal we know that we shall have expenses, as for a child. It is simply monstrous.
clap

That is my philosophy, a dog is for life and is a member of a family. I don't throw a child out as its got ill. Or walk away as its out grown the cute baby stage. But people do and its those who shouldn't have any animals.
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 am

It is in his(her,its) moments there, that we see all the cruelty of the human being.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 pm

luthien wrote:
It is in his(her,its) moments there, that we see all the cruelty of the human being.
Yes we do tend to be a cruel species, some not some very.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )   Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal cruelty case ( picture enclosed from todays newspaper )
Page 1 of 1