HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:21 am

Loved this clap

Not the most violent medieval series I've ever seen but the quality sex scenes made up for that, especially the part with the 2 dirties pleasuring each other mischief

Aidan Gillen ( Petyr Baelish) has to be the worst actor I've ever watched, Bean was ok. I'd say the dwarf played the best part in it all.

All in all it was every well made series .....8/10

Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:40 pm

The-Wall wrote:
Loved this clap

Not the most violent medieval series I've ever seen but the quality sex scenes made up for that, especially the part with the 2 dirties pleasuring each other mischief

Aidan Gillen ( Petyr Baelish) has to be the worst actor I've ever watched, Bean was ok. I'd say the dwarf played the best part in it all.

All in all it was every well made series .....8/10

Gerroff the dwarf he's all mine. girly

Roll on season 2, it gets better if book 2's anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Season 2 will air in March 2012

Looking good so far.
Back to top Go down
Mileeba

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Can't wait. Heard season2 was being filmed in Ireland and Sean Bean got in a fight ended up being stabbed in the arm but went back and ordered more drinks. Seems fun is to be have on the set of GOT2.

Hope they bring season 3 and the rest out sooner than this one.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Sat May 19, 2012 3:23 am

Season 2. I love it, however there is a but.. It's far to hurried and too much being put in to each episode. Book 2 does have a fair amount of things that are happening but it flows nicely. The TV second show hasn't quite got the flow of series 1.

Things aren't quite as accurate either and many things are missing. When Brandon and Rickard Stark( the 2 young boys) escape Theon cluthces when he conquers Winterfell. There are 2 additonal people who escape with them. These 2 are important as one is a seer who helps Brandon understand what is going on in his dreaming. They should be in the show and them missing throws Brandons experince right off track.

Still I'm a fan and I do love the dwarf, he is brilliant. Wil wait and see if the missing parts turn up or simply remain gone

Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 am

Last of the series air on Monday 4th June. cry I need series 3 done pronto. Second series is not on par with the book. Some elements are far better in the book and could have been made more EXPLOSIVE and GORY. I still love it and the wildfire was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Well its over again. Not as good as the first, second series was rushed too much.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Newly converted to it..
Watched all 20 episodes over the last week and loved it...

Second series was more skullduggery, backstabbing and political shenanigans but still thought it class, even if i did sometimes get confused as to which family was which..

What a cliffhanger ending btw..

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

2013 is series 3. You think so far its backstabbing etc you wait until you get series 5. Now thats a good one to get your teeth inot and cliff hangers....You aint see nothng yet.

How did you find the tits and fanny. wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Spellarella wrote:

How did you find the tits and fanny. wink

I found them quite easily, it's not like they were hidden very well...

I mean, i didn't need a map or owt...

mischief

Oh, why did it jump from them putting the hood over that blokes head (the iron bloke who had the kids burned) and saying lets go home to the kids coming out to find everywhere burned..?
Who burned it all, the 20 iron blokes who knocked the bloke out and hooded him or the 500 men outside the walls..?
Who were the 500 men out side the wall and how did the 20 men getaway wit h500 men outside the wall..?
And what happened to him they hooded..?
Or is that to be revealed..?

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:28 pm

First you have to remember Winterfell, protects its own at all times.

The boys were hiding at the mill but the wilding woman backtracked back to wintefell, where the Maester (old bloke in grey dress) hid them in winterfells many secret passages, the crypt of the lords of Winterfell.

Ironborn, Theon, was a child hostage of winterfell, placed there by Robert to keep Theons father in check. When he returned he was not greeted as he thought he would be. His sister was favoured. Theon went to winterfell against his fathers instructions thinking it was grand plan and hi dad would adore him. Wrong.

The children Theon burnt were the millers. Theons men had no respect for him and left him to it. They escaped in the 'fake' battle to regain Winterfell. The men outside were of the Roose 'the Bastard.' The Flayed men, and a few of winterfells remaining guards. Roose kills tthe winterfell men and slays and burns down all of winterfell and claims it for himself as a reward for changing sides in the war of he kings.

Brandon, Rickards, Hodor (who I adore) widling woman and the 2 direwolves escape then split up. Hodor and Brandon and summer and head to the 3 eyed crow to understand his dreams. Rickard and the wilding and shaggydog head elsewhere(cannibal island) The starks are 'wargs' they can slip inside others bodys, animal human etc. Brandons dreaming is a prophecy. In the book he has 2 extra campaings the 2 children of the bog. The TV left this out, bit silly as it is the boy who guides Brandon in his dreams and knows who to see the 3 eyed crow.

Rob Stark King of the Nort,h is tricked into letting the bastard loose on Winterfell. Theon lives The bastard has him and if they stick to the story what happens to him is very unpleasant. Rob stark also gets an unpleasant event. Nothing is as it seems. Those who play the game are not the players they think they are.

There are many twists and turns in the story. The books well worth reading, except book 4 its a bit weird as it focuses on Kings landing.

Book 5 throws quite a few WTF at you.

Back to top Go down
buttercup

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Ahhhh! Spoiler alert ^^
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:22 pm

buttercup wrote:
Ahhhh! Spoiler alert ^^
Blame Gaz lol! he asked I answered. embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 am

Oi, i wasn't even here, don't blame me... cry

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)   

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones ( HBO, Sean Bean mix of Rob Roy and LOTR...)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2