Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Age of Stupid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Age of  Stupid Empty
PostSubject: The Age of Stupid   The Age of  Stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:39 pm

This ambitious documentary/drama/animation hybrid stars Pete Postlethwaite as an archivist in the devastated world of the future, asking the question: "Why didn't we stop climate change when we still had the chance?" He looks back on footage of real people around the world in the years leading up to 2015 before runaway climate change took place.

Starring the late great Pete Postlethwaite. made in 2009.

What can I say 10/10 for Pete's peformance you can't deny that man has presence and passion. It was a film I had earmarked and forgot about until I saw a documentury of Pete's actors life. That had me in tears in sections of it. In the documentary it mentioned The Age of Stupid, and Pete's actually silencing and changing a Politican. Same Politican who invited himself to the premier of the event.

10/10 is my rating. It's not everybody's cuppa but watch it for the performance of Pete Postlethwaite, who turned this them mediocre film around into what it is now. clap

Back to top Go down

The Age of Stupid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Movie Documentaries-
Jump to: