HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 am

An Argentine woman survived after jumping from the 23rd floor of a downtown Buenos Aires hotel Monday, landing on a taxi moments after the driver dashed to safety, the state news agency reported.

The 33-year-old woman was in the intensive care ward of a Buenos Aires hospital after the suicide attempt, the Telam agency said.

Taxi driver Miguel Cajal said he got out of his parked taxi and ran for safety when he saw a policeman looking up at the woman, who was on an upper floor of the Panamericano hotel.

"If I hadn't got out, I'd be dead," Cajal, 39, told local television, which showed pictures of his mangled vehicle, its windscreen and roof crushed by the impact of the woman's fall.

Knobhead... loser
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 am

I remember reading a story recently where a guy jumped from 11 floors up and survived, he landed on grass and broke his back. A couple of years later his sister threw her self from the same flat after finding her baby dead, she didn't survive.

edit: here is the story http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/editor-s-picks/mum-leaps-to-her-death-after-finding-baby-dead-1.1077884
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 am

23rd floor though mate, it's fuckin astonishing... shocked

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
inuit

PostSubject: Re: Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I heard a story of a fighter pilot during the second world war . His plane had been shot up and he jumped out , pulled the parachute ring and nothing happened ! He came down after a fall of several thousand feet , hit a mountain at the right angle and just went sliding down the hill till a snow drift stopped him. He had two broken ankles .
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Just goes to show that when your times up, it's up. And if it isn't........ you just end up sat on a taxi
Back to top Go down
Spudster

PostSubject: Re: Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 am

I Agree TK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)   

Back to top Go down

Argentine woman survives jump from 23rd floor (inc pic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1