Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Wall

High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell Empty
PostSubject: High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell   High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:48 am

High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell HighonCrackStreet

If any of you caught David O. Russell’s awesome boxing film The Fighter this past month, you probably left the theatre as curious as I was about the HBO documentary crew that played such a big role in the movie. Dickie Edlund (played by Christian Bale) was one of three featured subjects in the 1995 made for television documentary film High on Crack Street: Lost Lives in Lowell. Guess what it’s about? I’ll tell you: crack addicts. This film came out in a time when HBO was known for their edgy non-fiction programming (most of which were under the subtitle America Undercover) that included Taxicab Confessions, Autopsy and Hookers and Johns. While all of these shows were quite graphic and raw, High on Crack Street is particularly depressing and frustrating. It’s an honest look into the wasted lives of a handful of Massachusetts drug addicts.

You can watch it in full >>HERE<<

Or download it from The Piratebay thumbs up
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell Empty
PostSubject: Re: High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell   High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 pm

cheers m8 going to get it now
Back to top Go down

High On Crack Street: Lost Lives In Lowell
Page 1 of 1