Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gnomeo and Juilet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Gnomeo and Juilet Empty
PostSubject: Gnomeo and Juilet   Gnomeo and Juilet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Quote :
Garden gnomes Gnomeo (voice of McAvoy) and Juliet (voice of Blunt) have as many obstacles to overcome as their quasi namesakes when they are caught up in a feud between neighbors. But with plastic pink flamingos and lawnmower races in the mix, can this young couple find lasting happiness?

Surpisingly a good film and bonus if you're and Elton John film as it not only contians his songs but it's his fllm too. Suitable for kids and adults alike.

Witchy voting, 9/10 for a quirky take on a shaksperean classic and for including Saturdays Alrigh for fighting too, my fave song. clap
Back to top Go down
MrBee

Gnomeo and Juilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomeo and Juilet   Gnomeo and Juilet Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Very entertaining clap

Thought i'd put it on for the kids to fall asleep to but it's had us all glued till the end.

The Elton John back catalogue running in the background added to it. A good bit of fun with more than enough winks and nods to the parents watching along with the kiddies.

7/10
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Gnomeo and Juilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomeo and Juilet   Gnomeo and Juilet Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Yup, have it in UTorrent...
It'll be on for the me and the grandkids over the weekend..
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Gnomeo and Juilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomeo and Juilet   Gnomeo and Juilet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:06 am

There was even a Gaz in his mankini gnome outfit. You can't get better than that. Homage to Gaz. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Gnomeo and Juilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomeo and Juilet   Gnomeo and Juilet Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:51 pm

I didn't like it tbh, but the guinea pigs did so thats all that matters..
Back to top Go down
Mileeba

Gnomeo and Juilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomeo and Juilet   Gnomeo and Juilet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 pm

8/10 Had us all laughing all the way through. The mankini is stuck in my brain but hilariousy done. Hope more come out of the Elton john stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gnomeo and Juilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnomeo and Juilet   Gnomeo and Juilet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnomeo and Juilet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Animated Movies-
Jump to: