HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine    Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Kate McCann was stuck in an "endless bad dream" and haunted by visions of her missing daughter Madeleine after her disappearance, she reveals in a new book.

After the three-year-old vanished during a family holiday in Portugal, Mrs McCann immediately feared that the youngster had fallen victim to a paedophile.

In an extract from the book, entitled Madeleine, the 43-year-old says she was feeling a "macabre slideshow of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly".

"I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab," she says.

"The pictures I saw of our Madeleine no sane human being would want in her head, but they were in mine.

"I simply couldn't rid myself of these evil scenes in the early days and weeks."

The book, which goes on sale next week, was written by Mrs McCann using her personal diaries.

In another extract, serialised by The Sun, she reveals her husband Gerry was also wracked with similar harrowing thoughts and visions.

Mrs McCann, from Rothley, Leicestershire, lays bare how she wanted to kill and "inflict the maximum pain possible" on the person who had abducted her daughter.

The book also criticises the Portuguese authorities, which shelved the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance in July 2008, for failing to investigate other alleged child abductions thoroughly.

It documents the moment Mrs McCann discovered that her daughter had vanished from their apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia du Luz and the frantic search that ensued.

The former GP, who had been dining with her husband and seven friends at a tapas restaurant 100m from the youngster's room, says: "When I realised Madeleine wasn't actually there, I went through to our bedroom to see if she'd got into our bed.

"On the discovery of another empty bed, the first wave of panic hit me. Nausea, terror, disbelief, fear. Icy fear. Dear God, no! Please, no!"

Proceeds from the 384-page book will be used to boost the dwindling fund to search for Madeleine.

The McCanns also hope it will prompt people holding vital information about what happened to her to come forward at last.

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished on May 3, 2007. There has been no trace of her since despite a massive police investigation and worldwide publicity.

The book will be published on May 12 on what would have been the youngster's eighth birthday.

At no point do you see or hear, as per usual, the fuckin fact that she left her kids alone, in an apartment, in a foreign country, while they went for dinner 130 yards away..Maddie being the eldest of child at 3 years old..

And why would the Mothers first words be "They've taken her, they've taken her!"
Who has, who are they..?

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine    Sun May 08, 2011 3:04 am

If you get a spare minute watch this mate....

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine    Sun May 08, 2011 5:21 am

Cheers mate, i'll have a gander later.. thumbs up

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine    Sun May 08, 2011 1:17 pm

At the end of the day, she left her children alone. The fault lies ultimately with her and I have no sympathy or interest in her and that mans lies.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine    Sun May 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
At the end of the day, she left her children alone. The fault lies ultimately with her and I have no sympathy or interest in her and that mans lies.

As much as i agree, it is that poor kids that has suffered or still suffering, if the worst hasn't happened. I always said something doesn't quite add up about that whole case. I don't think she will ever be found, dead or alive. And i can't understand why the McCann's think that anyone is going to come forward after so long has passed. Also, if this search fund is dwindling, why the hell did she give her job up?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine    Mon May 09, 2011 6:38 am

I suspect a case of munchausens by proxy may be the problem with her. She seems to enjoy wallowing in the victim a little too much. Both of them are very not right the way they act.

I think that child is dead and buried where she was allegedly kidnapped.

If you indulge their fantasy of a pedo has Maddy, then they would have taken the babies too not left them untouched and unharmed.

No the Mcanns fantasy doesn't add up to what happens and their almost unnatural obsession Maddy is with a Pedo network. Something is very not right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine    

Back to top Go down

That McCann Woman: Haunted By Visions Of Madeleine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1