Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marley & Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Marley & Me Empty
PostSubject: Marley & Me   Marley & Me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:08 pm

After their wedding, newspaper writers John and Jennifer Grogan move to Florida. In an attempt to stall Jennifer's "biological clock", John gives her a puppy. While the puppy Marley grows into a 100 pound dog, he loses none of his puppy energy or rambunctiousness. Meanwhile, Marley gains no self-discipline. Marley's antics give John rich material for his newspaper column. As the Grogans mature and have children of their own, Marley continues to test everyone's patience by acting like the world's most impulsive dog. As the years roll on the family learn important life lessons from their adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog.

Based on a true story if I recall properly. I did say I wouldn't watch this film, but it appeared on TV so I did and I admit my rebuttal was wrong. Its not a bad film at all. Ok I hate OWen Wilson and Aniston does grate on me. but onthe whole it is has a good storyline and yes I baled like a baby at that rather emotional part of the film.

For the storyline 8/10
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Marley & Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley & Me   Marley & Me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:55 pm

I thought it was great, and i detest Owen Nasal Wilson, he's a huge bellend..!

Aniston i can deal with though...

I smiled in the appropriate places and wept like a little girl in the others...

I swear we had a thread on this...?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Marley & Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley & Me   Marley & Me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 am

That's what I thought but I searched and nothing came up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marley & Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley & Me   Marley & Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marley & Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Family-
Jump to: