Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MPIX question...photography?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smith123

MPIX question...photography?  Empty
PostSubject: MPIX question...photography?    MPIX question...photography?  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 pm

I plan on ordering my first set of prints for a customer this week & after studying a few different websites I think I have decided on MPIX, I like the boutique packaging option and there prices are not bad, so please offer me anything on this site, are the pictures MUCH better then a local walmart or cvs? Are they high quality prints?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

MPIX question...photography?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPIX question...photography?    MPIX question...photography?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 pm

I've not had anything personally via their services. So can't comment on them directly

Having had a look they offer a range of stuff that is also on many other sites of the same genre.

Now a friend of mine swears by Nations photo lab Some of the photos she sent me are of a good. She rates them for realibilty.Another good one I have heard mentioned are Printroom and Digital labs service. Again never used them myself so it is only by what people have said.

I've only used Asda once which is equiv to Walmart, the photos were ok, some were bad, but I took them back and it was a gltich in their processing. Cheap and cheerful but they weren't what I'd say were suitable quality for paying clients.

Maybe try MPIX see what they are like and if you have photos made in your local walmart etc compare them and see what comes up as best.

Back to top Go down

MPIX question...photography?
Page 1 of 1