Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowdogs 2002.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Snowdogs 2002. Empty
PostSubject: Snowdogs 2002.   Snowdogs 2002. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 pm

When a Miami dentist inherits a team of sled dogs, he's got to learn the trade or lose his pack to a crusty mountain man.

Director:
Brian Levant

Writers:
Jim Kouf (screenplay), Tommy Swerdlow (screenplay), and 4 more credits »

Stars:
Cuba Gooding Jr., James Coburn and Sisqó , Nichelle Nichols the lovel y stunning star treks Uhura, wow she is still a stunning woman. M. Emmet Walsh of Bladerunner fame.

OMG 10/10 for the laughs, the dogs were hilarious. Loads of lovely inuits adored dogs. My fave beignthe brown twins and the miscievious Demon.

Great for the kiddies and adult alike, 10/10 had me laughing like a braying donkey. Even Sisko had me laughing campingit up nicely and Cuba was spot on.

Only wince moment James coburns hands. Arthritis is a terrible condition for anybody and to see one of my al time fave actors struck with it was upsetting.
As one of my oldest freinds does this alskan artic run, the film does it justice.

I'm tempted after this to have a go myself. However I'd be the one dragged along like Cuba was. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Snowdogs 2002. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowdogs 2002.   Snowdogs 2002. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 pm

For a more serious snowbound doggy movie did you see this witchy..?

In the Antarctic, after an expedition with Dr. Davis McClaren, the sled dog trainer Jerry Shepherd has to leave the polar base with his colleagues due to the proximity of a heavy snow storm. He ties his dogs to be rescued after, but the mission is called-off and the dogs are left alone at their own fortune. For six months, Jerry tries to find a sponsor for a rescue mission while his dogs fight for survival.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397313/

Cracking movie... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Snowdogs 2002. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowdogs 2002.   Snowdogs 2002. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Not yet but will add to list of to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowdogs 2002. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowdogs 2002.   Snowdogs 2002. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowdogs 2002.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Family-
Jump to: