Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Powerpuff Girls - REQUEST !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Powerpuff Girls  - REQUEST ! Empty
PostSubject: Powerpuff Girls - REQUEST !   Powerpuff Girls  - REQUEST ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

A request has come in for anybody to do a Powerpuff Girls ,
Quote :
The Powerpuff Girls is an American animated television series created by animator Craig McCracken and produced by Hanna-Barbera (later Cartoon Network Studios) for Cartoon Network. The show centers on Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, three kindergarten-aged girls with superpowers, as well as their "father", the brainy scientist Professor Utonium, who all live in the fictional city of Townsville, USA. The girls are frequently called upon by the town's childlike mayor to help fight nearby criminals using their powers.

It can be a sig 500x350 and or wallpaper 1024 x1024 minimum size.

It can have all 3 together or sperately as bubbles, buttercup and blossom, the more the merrier is the request.

If you can PM me them as usual marking it 'POWERPUFF GIRLS.' No time limit is issued. Over to your creaive talents to make many images of the Powerpuff girls cartoon characters.

Last edited by Spellarella on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz I is a big numpty with my spelling today)
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Powerpuff Girls - REQUEST !   Powerpuff Girls  - REQUEST ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 pm

That'd be Powerpuff or Powderpuff..?

whistle
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Powerpuff Girls - REQUEST !   Powerpuff Girls  - REQUEST ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes, powerpuff not powderpuff lol No idea what I was thinking. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: Powerpuff Girls - REQUEST !   Powerpuff Girls  - REQUEST ! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Bumping reminder of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerpuff Girls - REQUEST !   Powerpuff Girls  - REQUEST ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powerpuff Girls - REQUEST !
Page 1 of 1