Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TT - Closer to the Edge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

TT - Closer to the Edge Empty
PostSubject: TT - Closer to the Edge   TT - Closer to the Edge Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:14 pm

By vividly recounting the TT's legendary rivalries and the Isle of Man's unique road racing history, this 3D feature documentary will discover why modern TT riders still risk their lives to win the world's most dangerous race. The Isle of Man Tourist Trophy is the greatest motorcycle road race in the world, the ultimate challenge for rider and machine. It has always called for a commitment far beyond any other racing event, and many have made the ultimate sacrifice in their quest for victory. A story about freedom of choice, the strength of human spirit and the will to win. It's also an examination of what motivates those rare few, this elite band of brothers who risk everything to win. The vision of top commercials director Richard de Aragues, this promises to be one of the most thrilling films of 2011.

If you are a Motobike fan, its for you, (and I am) the real race that shows the nerves, skill and bloody brilliance of the TT on the Isle of Man (whihc I love). If you like Guy Martin( which I do hugely and will swap Mr Spells in a heartbeat for Guy Martin. thumbs up ) This films fo you.

Funny, great footage of the race, the racers and those crashes of Guy's fireball and Connors wall smash pus footage of Hutchy's leg breaking track race injury. Not for the faint hearted it makes me squeal seeing them.

Having watched, happily Guy Marton'd upto my eyeball candy, its a 10/10 and very firmly a keeper.

Also on Mr Spells bucket list go to the Isle o Man to see the TT, whether he comes home again with me after all depends on Guy Martin wink lol!
Back to top Go down

TT - Closer to the Edge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Movie Documentaries-
Jump to: