Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Empty
PostSubject: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Here she is Meet Ruby, my first Daz Studio 4Pro creation. No tutorial was used just a push a few buttons to see what things do and voila got Ruby appearing. She's basic not tweakings done yet i wanted to see how the layout was in basic mode.

I did have Ruby animated but went and deleted the video of it, alongside the full figure of Ruby. I have a very nice blacked rear shot of her which was what I should have been deleteing lol!

Ruby - Camera Shoot close up.
First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Firstone

My first attempts at Bryce. Not perfect still finding my way around this part of Daz products.

First OOPS! The floating tree.
First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Land1a

Purple sunset 1
First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Land1c

Purple sunset 2
First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Land1b
Back to top Go down
Mileeba

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Floaty tress :lol: Love the first purple one.

Loving Ruby. Can't work any of the Daz freebies out yet. I've been watching tutorials too. Still don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

lol! It will be the new black you wait. All the stars will be wearing my Floating tree design. Im used to the likes or the orginal Poser interface, so find Daz easier to use and know my way round a bit more than somebody who has not come across these kinds of software.
Back to top Go down
Orchidee

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Great work for a first attempt using Daz and Bryce including the oops part.
Back to top Go down
buttercup

buttercup

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 am

The landscapes remind me of the Myst series somewhat and that's always a good thing. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Orchidee

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 am

What model is Ruby, where is all the stuff?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:42 am

Ruby is Genesis. The bodys that came with the program

If you start Daz up, wait a few moments for it to do so. It should launch a model up. On the right hand side it should say SMART CONTENT. Tiny arrow midway down the left hand side, click to open it up fully. Across the top now should be tabs with actors/wardrobe/props. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Orchidee

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am

Thanks found it and the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Orchidee

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Does your's crash. I get runtime errors then it crashes?
Back to top Go down
buttercup

buttercup

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 pm

What's your RAM usage like?
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm

I got that error appear once. A bit of installed in a different location. I just uninstalled and re-loaded it and no more issues.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Meet Saphire - she's stilll work in progress..
First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Spahire

Also my first Vampire well half of her. She's still a work in progress. I hate her hair. Looks like a wig on a wig. lol!
First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Vamp1
Back to top Go down
Orchidee

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Rams plenty I have 8gs and have at least 4 free.

ThanksSpells I will check the locations are right. Daz emailed me back saying check that first.

Liking the new ladies Spells. Bigger boobs would be welcomed too.
Back to top Go down
buttercup

buttercup

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 am

Got the latest vc++ redist', etc?
Back to top Go down
Mileeba

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm

How do you get the reflection of light? omg the vampys got a mullet on. Not that I know what a mullet is of course or has ever had on on my head.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Extra lighting and camera angles. What Saphire is wearing is shiny too.
Back to top Go down
buttercup

buttercup

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Do you have bump mapping options in this application?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!   First Daz Studio creations and OOPS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Daz Studio creations and OOPS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creativity-
Jump to: