Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My tattoo portfolio

Go down 
+13
Gwaedin
fiona1964
The Cake Lady
Lisa
stranger
Gaznandi
Bee
WolfBain666
Spellarella
Julz
TDKING
TK Trooper
Mrs-G
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gwaedin

Gwaedin

My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 am

TK Trooper wrote:
One day i may just......... Recently went for a new one but they couldn't do it in the end. The lines were to intricate and it would end up as a black blob after a short space of time apparently.

This was it

My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Tumblr_llplgjUmhr1qkx49to1_500

That's a very complicated tatoo and not easy to wear on your skin I suppose... shocked
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 am

The pain i could put up with, but if it is going to be screwed after a year or too then isn't a point really.
Plus it is just the helmet, not the ring around the outside fo it
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Mrs-G wrote:
Thanks ..........

I'll just drop this in

https://sites.google.com/site/andisink/about-us

I'm still waiting on a certain person to help me sort it out (hint hint Stu) shut up

Can see your waitng, you're glaring off the site. lol.

Love under latest stuff number 12 the black butteflys and flowers, very delicate. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
abitofchange23

abitofchange23

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Never had a tatoo, but if I did...it would be an Anarchy sign floating on water with a sunrise in the background!!!!!!!!! With ''Are You Floating Free'' underneath!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:22 pm

TK Trooper wrote:
The pain i could put up with, but if it is going to be screwed after a year or too then isn't a point really.
Plus it is just the helmet, not the ring around the outside fo it
Needs to be a big peice, i think, little and it will melt a bit.
Back to top Go down
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 am

I am make do a tattoo, which wants to say " I love you " it elfique. But I cannot show him to you there or it is placed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

Sounds interesting ABOC...you should get it done
thumbs up

Is it in a very rude place Luthien?

Yes it would have to be huge TK, so that you could separate out some of those lines that would merge wink

Gris the flowers and butterflies one I designed for my daughter, she has it on her right thigh girly
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
luthien

luthien

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 am

I am not sure that Gwaedin likes seeing my buttocks on the forum. There is only he who has the law to see them. kissass LOL
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 pm

luthien wrote:
I am not sure that Gwaedin likes seeing my buttocks on the forum. There is only he who has the law to see them. kissass LOL
lol! lol! lol!

@Andi -- that one is lovely, quite tempted myself for that.
Back to top Go down
Mileeba

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:13 am

Wow now I've seen some awesome tattooists and their work and they've been in the profession years, your works right up there with them and in a short time. You should go professional or rent a chair in a tattoo parlour that'll get your name out in the ink world.

What is it with the craze for the stars? They look cheap. The kinda ones you get when your drunker than a skunk floating in a barrel of rum.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:29 am

Thanks Mileeba thumbs up ....although my confidence levels have dipped just lately for some reason?

This hasn't been updated in ages, too many to add so I'll just drop this link here...

https://sites.google.com/site/andisink/news/latest-stuff

It's all my latest stuff!.......well the ones I remember to photograph LOL
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 am

Wow amazing stuff m8

Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks Rick thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My tattoo portfolio   My tattoo portfolio - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My tattoo portfolio
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3