Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At this moment i feckin hate...

Go down 
+23
The-Wall
JingleBollox
CSIWEMBLEY
roland rat
Vvarden
.tUrniP
Rick78
hellblaster5
pinktinkerbell
Tinker
abitofchange23
harrythedog
TK Trooper
TDKING
Akiranika
Bee
Spellarella
Julz
underage17
inuit
Mrs-G
stranger
Gaznandi
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 pm

stranger wrote:
ATFMIH being in pain At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 697377

That wankers cramp is a bitch aint it?

ATMIFH nothing At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 752815
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:21 pm

I have no need to wank m8, sounds as you do LOL.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm

stranger wrote:
I have no need to wank m8, sounds as you do LOL.

Yes ... give me Pam and her 5 sisters any day mate At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 752815
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:35 pm

NHS also known as the now hydrating service.

I get rushed in and they rehydrate me and send me out in the same state I was in, abielt with more fluid. Then I get shouted out by my GP for leaving the hosptial. Gp sends me back and I get rehydrated again but told this time by a very rude house Dr, that is all they will do for me, hydrate, pump me full of pain relief and send me home within 2 days. They have targets to hit you know and won't waste resources on me.

Wasn't just me who got that told, 4 others also got it. Then they wonder why they had a very irate patient and his family kicking off. Poor old sod he had a clot to the brain which had affected his right side and was not very well. The poor woman next tome was suicidal when he told her the same as me.

I bloody well diagnosed her problem and went down with her to admit her to A&E. Where low and behold she had a etopic pregnancy.

I told me GP to go f-off and the ward staff too with more venom and chart slinging. Then I got told my blood pressure had hit danger zone. I wonder why that was? Still sent me home though.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

GG u don't seem to be having a good time of it at the moment feel I it for you

ATMIFH being in bloody pain again don't know how many painkillers I have took getting out of control this now.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm

stranger wrote:
GG u don't seem to be having a good time of it at the moment feel I it for you

ATMIFH being in bloody pain again don't know how many painkillers I have took getting out of control this now.

Try changing pain killers, a your body gets used to them. I know mine bloody does, or reacts to them.

I'm fed up with dealing with this shit, thinking of changing my name it seems to be cursed, and I don't recall cursing myself either.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 pm

That would be age GG lol!

Hope you are both feeling better very soon! cool
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 pm

well the only other thing next for them to do is to put me to sleep and have a prod about and see what is wrong LOL.
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 pm

ATMIFucking Hate Hate Hate

Website codeing holy F**************K my head is batted got it all sorted then go and click on a link tried to find the bloody DNS and deleted it the bloody site was gone so i went into back up the files had gone vbullet vanished so i thaught i know ill install phpBB3 that should be good as i nod my head whilst hitting it with an empty can...sooooooo gota do it all again tommoz
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 pm

2010 basically.........

Had about a week where i haven't had some fuckin bug or other....

Everything always passes me by, even in an airtight room full of lepers and swine flu victims i'd usually come out skipping but this year anything that can get me has, even stuff no other fucker has i get...

Currently sneezing and snotty............

Oh, does anyone else have that quirk of if you need to sneeze look up at a light source and it happens.?
The Sun, lightbulb, streetlights...?
No...?
Oh, ok, just me and the mad bint next door then..... lol!
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 am

ATFMIH..........

NIGHT SHIFTS!!!!

Back on them for a month, granted at my own request, but thats not the point.
But at least the extra cash is paying for the jolly boys outting to the TT races. Month of nights then a week of total and utter brain cell destuction Woop Woop!!!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:42 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Oh, does anyone else have that quirk of if you need to sneeze look up at a light source and it happens.?
No...?

You aint mad ... i do the exact same At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 14238

No bloody idea why, but it works Ha
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:50 am

Bee wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
No...?

You aint mad ... i do the exact same At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 14238

No bloody idea why, but it works Ha

I do too, either that or scratch just above my temple lightly

At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 903931
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:59 am

This may help you 2. The condition is known as "Photic sneeze reflex"

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/aug97/865380242.Me.r.html
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:19 am

ATMIFH.......... LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Cool theory TK, interesting. thumbs up

ATMIFH......saying goodbye sad
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:34 am

Very stupid home checkers who haven't got a clue about the dog you're trying to foster and compare it to their own dogs. A bullie is not a lurcher or a rotty. Smaller and a lot different personality and intelligent wise.

One poor little bullie pup, whose deaf and has been starved, beaten and passed pillar to post in and out of kennels had a chance of normality and loads of cuddles with me. Shot down because. I have a temporary brush fencing separating my top garden from the lower. The numpty who home checked didn't tell them it was still my garden.I also have privet one side and didn't tell them that it has a 6 foot chain link fence running through on both sides. Or the fact that all new dogs wear extending leashes with me stood at the end of it, until they learn recall, all deaf dogs all wear spray or buzz collars so they learn buzz or spray means no or come back. I can try to foster again when I fence my garden. I already had and have dogs who have already road tested any and all escape routes which have been sorted. At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 685436

So one poor pup stays homeless and kenneled not getting any of the love and attention and deaf training she needs. Makes me so angry.ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 318451

Flaming hate stupid people who are causing more damage to a bullie by being ignorant. I've already got one whose been in this situation and I know how heart breaking her situation was and the time and effort needed to remove that ingrained kennel induced fear. Bullies need human contact constantly. They go mental without it and enter depression and then give up and die.

Stupid Stupid people. I've got dogs, one is deaf also, mine haven't decided escaped and as they follow each other andme around escaping is not in their minds. Who gets the silly human to give treats or who bags the sofa first or isist dinner time yet, is their first and only thought.

stupid stupid people.
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 am

ATMIFH.....waiting in all day for people who probably won't turn up....again waiting
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Fuckin cheating southern scumbags Chelsea, if you don't know, don't ask....... stop

You should only have beat us 5-0 you robbing RABBITS!

lol!
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:37 pm

ATMIFH the box I cant get logged in its saying its the wrong user-name or password. I'm sure its correct have sent for a new password to come through to my email but fuck knows what email I used with them down to my 3rd email addy to see if I can get back on to it.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:09 am

Grass and pollen my ruddy hayfever is really playing me up At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 831627 and my poor old dog too is suffering. At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 831627

I insist everybody get artifical flowers and lawn, and be nicer to Grisgris and prime pooch of Grisgris too. At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 697377
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:17 am

Im the same Gris Gris, full of snot
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
Julz

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:25 am

Being cold....... winter 1....ok..... slight exaggeration....but almost!
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:41 am

^^^^^^^^^

You better get your order in for barbecue weather for July!!!! thumbs up

ATMIFH.....having to wake up when you are enjoying a nice snooze. cry
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:36 am

Weekends! cos I have to do the housework I did not have time to do in the week!
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   At this moment i feckin hate... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At this moment i feckin hate...
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next