AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Rick78 wrote:
Peps that post shit in my torrents

Its sad total sad but hey what the hell same ip different name
Not just on torrents. Forums and blogs too have those idiots appearing on them. Some folks are just plain saddo's whose lifves are so boring that wasting others time is about as much excitement as they will ever get and thats it.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

ATFMIH being on land, its not moving right. Why can't land move like water. Even the loo isn't swaying just sooooooooooooo annoying.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am

ATFMIH

toothache its sore as feck
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Opposite today I'm hated. Well when I say don't piss the admin off I mean it as the poor forum under my fingertips has just gone into lock down. As I type my inbox is filling up with begging letters. Tough its locked down and staying so.

When I say pack the bitching in or else suffer the consequences of acting like children. I generally mean it. Oh I feel so good!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Bloody key that works sometimes and not others ohh and putting the n next to the m drives me nuts
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 am

not being able to change my hoover belt never have I had trouble changing a belt the hoover might be due to get smashed up.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 pm

What is it with men and machines? Machines play hard to get and out comes the hammer. Won't somebody thinnk of the machines.
Back to top Go down
inuit

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 am

As long as it is not on a woman playing hard to get ! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Everything

Most will do my head in tonight
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Hate brie cheese, damn stuffs to tempting and I keep eating it.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Does Brie stink..?
Like feet..?

If its like Camembert its the cheese from Satans toes......! ( Toes was not the word i was going to use btw.. wink )

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Does Brie stink..?
Like feet..?

If its like Camembert its the cheese from Satans toes......! ( Toes was not the word i was going to use btw.. wink )
Ihopt the French get you for that.

Brie does not stink neither does camembert and it is not that kind of cheese either. Last time somebody said something like that put me off cheesy pizza for years. puke Shudder!

ATFMIH my son in law. He won't make me a liittle tazer or electirc cow prod. Runined the fun I was going to have with it. shout

Add my daughter too, for saying I can't join the poliice just so I can tazer everybody. angry
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Gris Gris wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Does Brie stink..?
Like feet..?

Ihopt the French get you for that.

Brie does not stink neither does camembert and it is not that kind of cheese either. Last time somebody said something like that put me off cheesy pizza for years. puke Shudder!

Camembert stinks like a demons fart...and i'll take the French or anyone else on about it...

We bought some as a present for someone who likes that sorta thing, it firstly stunk our fridge out, so we decided to freeze it, it then stunk the freezer out, so i put it in 2 carrier bags and a Tupperware box, it still stunk the freezer out, it was so bad it had to travel in the boot of a car to be delivered to me mates birthday meal..It then stunk the boot out and then the meal itself..!
And all the time it hadn't even been opened, the fuckin thing was still boxed.. lol!

He loved it though, the freak, he roasted it apparently...(obvious really, it smelled like it needed cremating!..)

Step forward HarrytheDog... wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Ohh it is lovely roasted. That is the cheese not HarrytheDog. Next tiem I feel the need to do a booze cruise I'll buy some and give the customs crew an eyeopener.

Which reminds me. ATFMIH Customs and Excise who think a group of females driving to France is unheard of and suspicious theefore they need pulling over and having their entire car emptied and searched. Stoopid men! The sniffer dog was very nice.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 am

ATFMIH potassium and worry. Moogs has risen again so got to repeat her blood test on Friday, so another week of worrying myself silly.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:54 am

ATFMIH crabit fucking neighbours I let the son out the back garden to play then he goes in the neighbours garden I hear shouting so I go out the back and the neighbour is saying to my son to get out the garden I asked what he done wrong he was making holes in the garden which is bad so while. I'm bringing him in the neighbour is saying he is to old to be playing in the garden any how so. I say hey that's enough And that he is getting punished for it but then her boy older than me comes out I thought he said something to me but it was his daughter. I was due to go bonkers so I come in the house tell the son off put him in a shower then I go back out the back door to put rubbish in the bin and this neighbour is saying to the other neighbour oh I would have any child in my garden she sees me and stops what she was about to say but I managed to control my self so the son is in bed and I'm having a can of beer.

there's always one neighbour aren't there
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Whoah what a 2 faced neighbour you got. I would have made the comment back, oh any child is it so why did you get your knickers in a twist when one was in your garden?

Gets on my tits 2-faced folk and especially f**king neighbours who make one rule that they insist everybody follow, and then apply several different when it comes to their own. Ruddy hypocrites.

Likewise ATFMIH ny neighbours who because I called the dog warden out to them; as they won't shut their dogs up and thought it hilarious that their dog dug under the fence and ripped a chunk off of the cover my plastic greenhouse; so they called the RSPCA out on me for having out of control dogs barking and attacking the fence and digging under.

Then they stood their in the garden sniggering when the RSPCA turned up at mine, with in tow the dog warden. Soon wiped the laughter off their faces when the RSCPA took one look at the size of my dogs and the dug hole and said, thats not done by these dogs, thats been dug out from the other side. As for barking allI can hear is nextdoors dog barking and nobody has come out to stop them. Which the dog warden stated she had been out to them and they had assuredher the dogs do not bark at all.

We could hardly hear ourselves talk over the noise their dogs were creating and on cue, under came one of their dogs again and ripped another piece off the greenhouse. At which point my Bell started barking and went onthe defnesive side as she saw it trying to get under.

So I stood there and said WELL!!!!!!

I clapped and Bell shut up went indoors shortly followed by me and the officers.

The RSPCA were not amused and less so when the dog warden indicated when we inside that she had report of one of my dogs causing a nuisance on a specific day at a specfic time, I said which one and she described Moog. Oh I said this one was it and handed her the Vet bill indicating Moog had been in the Vet hosptial. Must have been the other one then they meant. Oh this one and handed her the vet bill indiciating Bell had been overnight stay at the vets on a different matter. WELLL!!!

RSPCA apoglised and said they were going nextdoor as that was who had reported me and they were about to get a nasty shock for wasting RSPCA time and for having uncontrollable dogs who were seen actively digging under, barking non stop without reprimand, and for damaging property for which they would be expected to replace or pay damages for.

The Dog warden by now not very amused at being caught in their lies was also going around to remind them of her visit and what was now offically seen and now required or else the dogs would be removed.

I didn't stand in my garden sniggering I stood there smirking while the neighbours got told off by both officers and my grin got larger as they were told they would be monitored carefully, expected to attend at their cost dog ownership and trianing classes and the dogs inspected by the RSPCA vet and they wanted to see all the vaccinations and flea tretmaents used and when. No suprises none were given.

So one neighbour who instead of fixing the issue and training their dogs to behave now have a very large bill and possible fine and the bonus.... the entire neighbourhoood heard the whole thing. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Big Brother..

All fuckin summer and now a 3 hour marathon with a shitload of other failed nonentities to try and get their little bit of attention due to nuts/ok/hello, itv2/3/4 , or any other sack of shit media not giving a toss about the Kuntz..!

Oh. andi's a fan btw and i'm stuck in the same damned room!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Glad I re-read that I though you had written andi was stuck in a fan. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:09 pm

ATFMIH washing machines, mines broke again... Same part as last load of times and to capit all this iddy part has now decided to take with it onthe kerput holiday the brains of the washing machine.

And they think I am wating 21 days for the brains to arrive...Now I have a new machine on its way next week.. funny how all the exact like for like were either out of stock or had a 21 day wait attached.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:27 am

in the same boat GG my washing mashing is fecked as well just waiting on parts getting delivered hell knows how long that will take so my mum is doing all of the house holds washing LOL.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:17 pm

ATFMIH
My nice new washing machine, fully installed and working but it does not play a tune when itis ended. How inconsiderate,how I am supposed to know where it is finished? Other than get up and go have a look.

Alo potassium. I hate that ruddy trace k vitamin. Moogs has gone up again so her meds have increased, re done her bloods and the damn things gone up again. So she is now on 4 florinef tablets a day plus 1 prednicare. She's fast catching up to my pill consumption per day.

I also hate absence seizures, any fit is scary but one that keeps occuring in Moog every morning is scaring the bejebbus out of me. At least she is not convulsing or fly catching, just a case of lights on nobody is at home for several moments before service resumes as normal. Poor things suffering enough without her brain indulging in misfires too.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Pins and needles in me feet..
Ultimate Big Brother...
A crappy garden year, again!
Getting older..
Shaving..
Dog hairs like tumbleweed across me laminate..
Stoke on Trents lack of regeneration..
David Cameron and any other cock of a Tory..
Slush..
Me leccy after using the tumble drier..
The fact i haven't had a proper holiday this year...
Not being able to stop time so i can have some fun and burgle a few places ..
The cats plucking the stair carpet..
Arsene Wenger/Fabregas/Arsenal....
Wasps..
Facebook/Bebo/Myspace..

And last but not least, Anal itching....

Thanks for listening..

thumbs up

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Ultimate Big Brother...
Getting older..
Shaving..
Slush..
Wasps..
Facebook/Bebo/Myspace..

Thanks for listening..

thumbs up

that all m8 LOL
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 pm

stranger wrote:
Gaznandi wrote:
Ultimate Big Brother...
Getting older..
Shaving..
Slush..
Wasps..
Facebook/Bebo/Myspace..

Thanks for listening..

thumbs up

that all m8 LOL

God no, i aint even started yet mate... wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   

Back to top Go down

At this moment i feckin hate...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next