HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 At this moment i feckin hate...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TDKING

avatar

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 31
Location : West yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:26 am

the hamster dance ?
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 47
Location : Stoke On Trent

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 am

I read that as your hamster!!!




Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
http://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
TDKING

avatar

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 31
Location : West yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:03 am

lol
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 am

being stuck in doors so boring cant relly go any were weather is crap and the little one is not well
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 47
Location : Stoke On Trent

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 am

Aww sorry to hear that Stranger, hope he's better soon. Julz just said over the phone the weather was shitty, it will brighten up by Friday, we're bringing it with us!.



Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
http://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:13 am

yeah hope you bring some sun with yous. yeah the wee man hot tempature sore belly etc.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1541
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 42
Location : Scouseland

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 am

WOMEN!!! And their stupid fecking childish ways and silly games
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am

TK u having trouble with the wife
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 52
Location : Wet Beaver Creek

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:41 am

TK Trooper wrote:
WOMEN!!! And their stupid fecking childish ways and silly games

Well, that'll go down a treat......



Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1541
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 42
Location : Scouseland

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am

stranger wrote:
TK u having trouble with the wife

Nah, the girls in work mate. Could happily of bitch slapped a couple of them yesterday!!!

pushmepullu wrote:
TK Trooper wrote:
WOMEN!!! And their stupid fecking childish ways and silly games

Well, that'll go down a treat......

Obviously the beautiful, lovely and pleasant ladies from here are not included in that statement.... they are perfect

Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 47
Location : Stoke On Trent

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 am

But of course!!!!!!

Always!!!

never grumpy,

Never bitchy,

Never moan,

always pleasant,

always helpful,

just about saintly!!!!




Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
http://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Julz
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 995
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 45
Location : Wherever I happen to be.....

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 am

Yeah....that sounds just like me
Back to top Go down
pinktinkerbell
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 47
Location : Pixie Hollow

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 am

i know nothing about cheek sacks nor do i want to ....


i hate having to wake the kids up for school,,,, they are always grumpy....(but so am i , we'd all rather sleep in lol)
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm

My saddo neigboghorrors. Imitation may be a form of flattery but seriously it can piss you right off. I have a wii fit and have had one for some time. I snook it in, it's that bad I have to sneak things in or else they appear next door. My daughter said to me within earshot of the neighboghorrors, that I spend too much time on my wii fit as I was telling her how to stretch out better. Low an behold a day later the empty box of a wii fit is now outside their house.


They even have the same computer chair and in the same place as my own, it's that bad.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 1541
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 42
Location : Scouseland

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 am

Why let it bother you bud!
It only means they want to be like you, and are to boring to use their own imagination
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3052
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 47
Location : Stoke On Trent

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 am

I know what you mean GG it is really irratating, you want to go out and flash your best underwear at them, she if she does the same tomorrow....

or as an alternative,

see if you can't find some empty box of a really naff item and leave it outside your door, wait for them to bring theirs home then go out and get the better version!


ATMIFH.........My plasma TV it has the red flashing light of death and won't switch on!!!!



Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
http://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 am

ATMIFH my ex by court order I needed to take my son to her for a couple hours when I gpo back to collect him she is out her face on drink or drugs. Im telling you it aint happining how the fuck is that the law my lawyer will be getting told the script today. Im not putting my son through that then he is coming back calling me names and he said his mum said that he was to call me them.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:23 am

TK Trooper wrote:
Why let it bother you bud!
It only means they want to be like you, and are to boring to use their own imagination

As Misstake's said it is irritating and after a while it really gets you riled. They seriously have no ideas of their own. We change car, they change car, I paint my kitchen yellow with blue accessories and they do the same. I order from my catalogue, and yes so do they. I say loudly I want a pond, they go get one. I say I want a bird and low and behold they get an aviary.

My daughter was chatting to her Bf on her mobile, saying a certain phrase. Bingo on the phone they are saying the same phrase. If I want to talk privately I have to do it in my car when I'm out shopping. It gets that bad.

on the fun side, I'm nothing but wickedly witted, I can get them to buy things I have no intention of getting. After a while that loses its shiny funness.

The whole street is aware of what they do, now that is bad. They aren't immune to copying them either. Whoa betide anybody who decorates, they will follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6723
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 52
Location : Wet Beaver Creek

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:30 am

Tell em your painting every room with jet black gloss paint...say you saw it on a interior design show and the walls have to be gloss painted to get the desired shiny effect..

Accessories should be black too........



Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 am

stranger wrote:
ATMIFH my ex by court order I needed to take my son to her for a couple hours when I gpo back to collect him she is out her face on drink or drugs. I'm telling you it aint happining how the fuck is that the law my lawyer will be getting told the script today. Im not putting my son through that then he is coming back calling me names and he said his mum said that he was to call me them.

You are going to have to tell your son, that his mummy is not well and the things she does when she is drinking and on drugs make her act like this and that she needs help. Don't trash her, keep calm, your son will soon see that his mum's behavior is not right. Explain your concerns as in, he might be put into danger by her drinking or drug taking and you are worried by this. I'd try to make him aware, not sure of his age, as much as possible about what she is doing to herself and him and you.

Is there anyway you can get your lawyers to insist she can see her son only if she goes into and actively engages in a rehab program? Might even consider changing lawyers if they don't appear to be helping you and your son. Obviously her behavior is affecting your son and that should be a clear case for revoking or issuing rules on access.

I wouldn't deny him his right to see her but I would ensure he sees you are ensuring he is protected and cared for even if it means his mum has to be hospitalized for it.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 3905
Join date : 2009-08-16
Location : Peeking out of a drain.

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 am

pushmepullu wrote:
Tell em your painting every room with jet black gloss paint...say you saw it on a interior design show and the walls have to be gloss painted to get the desired shiny effect..

Accessories should be black too........

LOL, there was me thinking of having some expensive designer kitchen suppliers come quote me up for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
TDKING

avatar

Posts : 1045
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 31
Location : West yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 am

Microsoft


Just coz there microsoft lol
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:49 am

Gris Gris wrote:
stranger wrote:
ATMIFH my ex by court order I needed to take my son to her for a couple hours when I gpo back to collect him she is out her face on drink or drugs. I'm telling you it aint happining how the fuck is that the law my lawyer will be getting told the script today. Im not putting my son through that then he is coming back calling me names and he said his mum said that he was to call me them.

You are going to have to tell your son, that his mummy is not well and the things she does when she is drinking and on drugs make her act like this and that she needs help. Don't trash her, keep calm, your son will soon see that his mum's behavior is not right. Explain your concerns as in, he might be put into danger by her drinking or drug taking and you are worried by this. I'd try to make him aware, not sure of his age, as much as possible about what she is doing to herself and him and you.

Is there anyway you can get your lawyers to insist she can see her son only if she goes into and actively engages in a rehab program? Might even consider changing lawyers if they don't appear to be helping you and your son. Obviously her behavior is affecting your son and that should be a clear case for revoking or issuing rules on access.

I wouldn't deny him his right to see her but I would ensure he sees you are ensuring he is protected and cared for even if it means his mum has to be hospitalized for it.

thanx yeah have just been of phone to my lawyer so just back up to court in a month and raise my concerns there
Back to top Go down
pinktinkerbell
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 47
Location : Pixie Hollow

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:18 am

thanx yeah have just been of phone to my lawyer so just back up to court in a month and raise my concerns there[/quote]

i don't know if u have it there, but here you could make it so there is surpervised visitation only,

hope things work out for u
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
avatar

Posts : 2219
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 32
Location : SCOTLAND

PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 am

having a sore shoulder and the piles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: At this moment i feckin hate...   

Back to top Go down
 
At this moment i feckin hate...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stars I Hate
» McCann Hate Campaigners & I Meet
» A nice find, but I need help...WWI Hate Belt
» Twilight Movie (Love it or Hate it?)
» Cubs Want To Do What?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: