HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 am

CAMILLA Dallerup has become the first victim of this year's I'm A Celebrity Get me Out Of Here after quitting the show this morning.

The former Strictly Come Dancing dancer is to be replaced on the show by former boxing star Joe Bugner.

Dallerup, 35, had complained about the lack of food available to jungle contestants, claiming that her high metabolism and hunger was leaving her weak.

Viewers of last night's show saw her being comforted by fellow contestants, after she admitted she couldn't 'sleep or think properly'.

"I'm scared because I don't want to put my health in danger and I can't think straight."

The ballroom dancer will be replaced by Bugner, who broke boxing records in 1998 when he won the WBF world heavyweight title, aged 49.

Now 59, the Australian puncher - who won 69 of his 83 fights - is expected to be unveiled on tonight's show.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 am

What a wanker....
Take her appearance money back ( something i think they should do with whoever quits ) and DONT let them sit in the 5*Versace Hotel for the next couple of weeks...
Piss poor contestant anyway right from the off.........

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:38 pm

There is a bonus to Jordan doing all these trials....

She's suffering immensely ( which is nice ) and the Mrs reckons Jordans on the verge of a breakdown.....

I watch with interest.........( purely medicinal..)

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Hmmm...the baby crocs with their jaws wired up....nice touch ya bastards...

Make it a fukin challenge at least, theyre no bigger than an Iguana..!

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:53 am

Shite, switched over after 20 minutes ...

I'm A Celeb
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 am

Fuck me, her brother and Mother are on This Morning now saying she's gone in for a charity too....

So Schofield said should she have done it for free then and pointed to the fact she'll still get a huge wage, at which her Mother said " but thats immaterial, its for a charity innit.."

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:47 am

Theyre also saying she looks different cuz she's a woman now and she's had 3 kids so anyone would look different....

Ah, so having kids gives you a plastic face, a paralysed forehead, swollen lips (face) and you grow implants in yer tits.........

Gotcha...

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:51 am

This woman must have some brood then lol.....

Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 am

Julz wrote:
This woman must have some brood then lol.....

Didn't she used to be in 'S Club 7'??
Back to top Go down
Julz
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 am

Yeah....Jo something or other lmao
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 am

Don't all pelt me with stones here but.................. I'm feeling a bit sorry for Katie,

I know..........it's what she wants us to do, to like her again, but I seriously think she isn't mentally stable enough to be on the show?

I know one thing, the Katie Price show is spoiling it for me.........I want to see all the others do stuff too. Come on ITV get it sorted!

Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
http://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am

MissTake wrote:
Don't all pelt me with stones here but.................. I'm feeling a bit sorry for Katie,

I know..........it's what she wants us to do, to like her again, but I seriously think she isn't mentally stable enough to be on the show?

I know one thing, the Katie Price show is spoiling it for me.........I want to see all the others do stuff too. Come on ITV get it sorted!

stop

Those early morning must be doing something to you Andi doh
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 am

You know I'm a big softy at heart TW...................and fickle! lmao

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 am

Poll on GMTV to see who would be evicted first if it was up to the public....

57%
Katie

16%

Kim Woodburn

8%

Joe Bugner

4%
George Hamilton

3%

Sabrina Washington

3%

Jimmy White

2%

Lucy Benjamin

2%

Colin McAllister

2%

Justin Ryan

2%

Stuart Manning

1%
Gino D'Campo

1%
Sam Fox

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:27 pm

The Plastic Bastard says on the ITV website she has no phobias....all of a sudden she's developed a water one ( even though she has swimming pools at her properties) , Heights and creepy crawlies, even though last time in the jungle she did the jungle feast ok and when she went back to camp this time after a live trial she laughed and put a live Cockroach in her gob...

Though she'd be used to that, ( i've seen the vid)wink

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:32 pm

pushmepullu wrote:
The Plastic Bastard says on the ITV website she has no phobias....all of a sudden she's developed a water one ( even though she has swimming pools at her properties) , Heights and creepy crawlies, even though last time in the jungle she did the jungle feast ok and when she went back to camp this time after a live trial she laughed and put a live Cockroach in her gob...

Though she'd be used to that, ( i've seen the vid)wink

Was it any good?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Not really, she was in it......

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

T'was shit, seriously ... 100% publicity stunt
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Wow, that Joe is a grade A prick ...

I wonder if it's 'cuz she iz black'?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Wank Boxer, Weak Jaw, Fake Aussie Accent...........but he's a big lad eh...you'd have kick him in the bollox whilst he was lecturing ya then smack yer thumbs in his eyes (they like that)

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am

Bugner is a bit of a beast, I like that Justin stood up to him (sort of) then went off and cried............and they ate rat!!!!! kim is a bit of a bugger ain't she?

Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Kim dont like Aggie...... shocked

Its a fuckin national disgrace........

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:56 pm

That Joe is an arrogant twunt shout KHITF
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:05 am

Jordan has gone I see ... wonder if she'll be paying back much of the £350,000 they paid her?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 am

Good fuckin riddance......her little plan didnt work so i couldnt be happier....... clap

Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.   

Back to top Go down

The 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here' Thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next