Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show us your Pets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 am

Do as it says on the tin...................pictures of your pets.

Mischa and Treacle
Show us your Pets 2eztx6q

Darcy and Crawford
Show us your Pets 2ur14r7

MoMo
Show us your Pets Vdzihh

Millie
Show us your Pets 2qwkjnp
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 am

This is our rat, an absolute pain in the arse ... you can have her if you want her ...

Show us your Pets 2uy3okg

Cleo (the dog) can be a handful too Show us your Pets 14238
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:47 am

Love her really, we had another dog (Timmy) who had to be put down and Cleo has kind of 'gone off the rails' without him being around ... poor dog.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Aww so cute both of em! Show us your Pets 752815

Which tyke is that, is it Katie? Such an angelic little face. Show us your Pets 37432
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:00 pm

No its an older pic, thats Meg a few months old.

I'll have to scan a pic of the other dog and put that up.

Dont think I ever took pictures of the gold fish (Henning) though Show us your Pets 14238
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 am

Show us your Pets 2008-11-28-76270-1

Murphy, I had to have him put to sleep in july as he was in too much pain and nothing could be done.

Show us your Pets Piwi

Piwi, 9 1/2 years old, the "Boss Dog", Easy living , just needs a meal, a walk and lots of attention. I found her in the local dog pound after Inuit passed away and Murphy became depressive.

Show us your Pets BelleetTicha

Belle and Ticha.

Show us your Pets Inuit-1

The original Inuit, She died in 2003 of cancer.

Show us your Pets 2008-11-05-59574

Sitka, 12 1/2 years old, the daughter of Murphy and Inuit. She came back when her owner moved back into town. Since she has become well behaved and is an adorable dog.
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:01 am

Aww.
Click this to see one Snowbabe in action , she was only just a year and is the dog I rescued.

Her first boat trip. Show us your Pets Th_P1011443 She only jumped off the boat twice, and found it to be very wet. I know she can now swim. I was locking through and she sat there waitng until I called her up.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:50 am

Well here are a few pics of my little baby... ain't she beautiful

Show us your Pets 03092010

Show us your Pets 03092011

Show us your Pets 03092012
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:59 pm

SHRIEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which version of tarantula is that? I only know the rose and the colbalt blue version. I like the blue one. Do you have to wear eye protection?
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:44 am

It's a mexican red knee (Brachypelma smithi). They are very docile, probably one of the most docile tarantulas.

I'm assuming your aking about the eye protection due to the hairs they kick off their abdomen. Not really. As long as you don't piss the spider off and don't over handle them then they are fine really. The good thing with this breed is that they are more likely to kick hairs than bite. But if you do become a member of that very elite club of people who have been bitten by a Mexican red knee, then unless you have an allergic reaction, it's bite is more like a bee sting in pain terms.

I am interested in the cobalt blue myself, a lovely looking spider. But think i will go with a mexican fire leg for my next one
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

If you like the colbalts check out the bottlegreen version; or the stunning suntiger Psalmopoeus irminia.

A firend's son had the latter and she was a stunner, but when she was good she was very very good, and when she was bad she was downright mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show us your Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Pets   Show us your Pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your Pets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: