Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The goal that never was

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

The goal that never was Empty
PostSubject: The goal that never was   The goal that never was Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:46 am

Absolute joke shocked

Time for the technology to be brought into football?

Personally I say NO. As crazy and shocking as this non goal is, I still think things like this are a big part of football annd they keep it interesting and give us talking points.

Where would we be without a dodgy goal or an iffy off side to debate over.

With the amount of cash in the Prem though now, I think its only a matter of time before it is brought in ...
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The goal that never was   The goal that never was Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:34 am

Mmmm tough debate, keep it traditional or make it fair?

we've all been on the end of wrong decisions for good and bad, sent teams through, put teams out.......maybe use the same system as the tennis, 3 challenges, oh wait?....1 challenge, most teams don't get enough chance to score 3 times kiss it
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
TDKING

TDKING

PostSubject: Re: The goal that never was   The goal that never was Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 am

well tbh more tech would be a big help would stop debates and arguments probs well not the fightin you always get the twats who just go for that

but look at rugby league they have lots of tech just to make sure everything is fair yeh sometimes i get pissed off when watchin my team but i think a bit of tech in football would go along way
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The goal that never was   The goal that never was Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:48 am

Oh crap, I added a video to the first post of Palaces "goal" yesterday but it aint there now.

Here it is again anyway ...