Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..

Go down 
+6
the brett
harrythedog
TK Trooper
Mrs-G
Bee
Gaznandi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm

The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
CELTIC 1 RANGERS 1
Celtic should have won it. was in the pub and 3 rangers guys told me the same thing and, we even scored a goal in the first half and it got disallowed fucking shocking was nothing wrong with it.

1...2....3....4....5.....6.....7 points clear at the top loser

yeah m8 not for LONG all tell you that
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Dave Kitson latest....:

“Moving to Celtic would be a great opportunity,” he said. “Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like I’m going to play too much at Stoke.”

well we shall see what comes of it, have noticed at times when a player at a different club isent getting a game or playing to well they pick their game up at a different club, if giving a chance at Celtic he might play better time shall tell.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:11 am

SkySportsNews reporter to Burnley fan outside Turf Moor..:

(rep) Do you think Owen Coyle should stay..?

(fan) Yeah i do,he should stay..

(rep) Do you think he'll go..?

(fan) Hope not, but i think he will...

(rep) So are you resigned to losing him then...?

(fan) Yes, but i think he'll stay...

doh
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 am

I bet he was the 'brains of the town' too ...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 am

Sporting Lisbon could be ready to sell Miguel Veloso after it emerged they may be about to agree a deal for Pedro Mendes.

Sporting are reported to be close to agreeing a £1.5million deal for the Rangers midfielder.

Rangers are in a poor financial position and Mendes is one of the highest earners, so they could be forced to part company.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:28 am

Both Semi's off with the weather ...

Blessing in disguise for us I reckon, i hate playing a team back to back ... especially when they beat us the last time, gives them the edge in the mind games.

Stokes mighty under-soil heating pulls through though ...
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 am

Its what comes of living in a tropical paradise mate... wink
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:44 am

He's a class act i think, its just as you say, he's been shit for your lot........
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:52 am

The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
CELTIC 1 RANGERS 1
Celtic should have won it. was in the pub and 3 rangers guys told me the same thing and, we even scored a goal in the first half and it got disallowed fucking shocking was nothing wrong with it.

So give me a rough date grin

m8 we will see once the league finishes, see if your still smiling thenThe Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 336247
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 pm

The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
CELTIC 1 RANGERS 1

m8 we will see once the league finishes, see if your still smiling thenThe Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 336247

You said this last year and look what happened loser

yes m8 but I also remeber saying it the year before that at least I answer my pms when we dont win the league The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 104940 The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Lol
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Julz wrote:
For stranger

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 2gy7txw

from TW thumbs up

stranger wrote:
CELTIC 1 RANGERS 1

The-Wall wrote:

stranger wrote:

The-Wall wrote:

stranger wrote:

The-Wall wrote:

Come on, ya pair of fuckin' Jock-straps!

This is the fiercest rivalry in world football (apparently), out and out pure hatred (supposedly) ...

Put some bloody effort into your banter, jeez!

Hahaha

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 158394
The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 14238
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 pm

ha ha............yeah, you could at least call each other names!

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight........... tongue
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Mrs-G wrote:
Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight........... tongue

Pssst, Stranger ...

TW just PM'd me, calling you a, and I quote, "fuckin' Fenian bawbag"

You gonna take that shit from him?

It wasnae me that told you though, right? The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 104940
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
The-Wall wrote:
stranger wrote:
CELTIC 1 RANGERS 1

yes m8 but I also remeber saying it the year before that at least I answer my pms when we dont win the league The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 104940 The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Lol

Who shagged all the boys>lmao

am not going to even play it m8
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm

3-0 up and 3 cleared off the line......what a fukin immense first half...Fulham are shitting it..............

bow

http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4b39d7019d7a6

Forgot log her out, ah, balls to it.........
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Its english comm too..........Woy Hodgson looked crestfallen.............before kick off he was moaning about the weather and that they were worried how they'd get home... lmao

Way to gee up yer team Woy......... wink
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Southern ponces ...

Watching now ... 'we want 5, we want 5'
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Different game second half mate....they were like rabbits in headlights first half and we didnt give em a kick cuz of the pressure we put on em.....its hard keep that up for 90 mins i spose..
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 pm

I turned it off at 90 mins, it was making me ill.............. look out
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 pm

You got there in the end The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 50123

Fergie Jnr to be named PNE boss ...

Perfect move for everyone, PNE have had close links to Utd for years ... it's only gonna get stronger now (I remember watching Beckham play for PNE against us in the cup years back ... we twatted them 6-0 btw)

See a ton of Utd 'wonder kids' down at Deepdale next season.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 am

Newcastle United are keen to sign Jerome Rothen according to Le Quotidien du Foot. Rothen has been on loan at Rangers from Paris St Germain, but has struggled to make an impression at Ibrox.

DaMarcus Beasley has urged Rangers to pick up the phone and speak to his agent if they want to keep him at Ibrox next season.

The United States international is out of contract in the summer, meaning he is now free to speak to other clubs who are interested in his services.

A future at Rangers looked unlikely a couple of months ago when the winger found himself on the periphery of the squad after failing to force his way back into the team after recovering from injury.

However, Beasley enjoyed a sensational return to action last month when he was thrown back into Walter Smith's plans to great effect, with his impressive form coinciding with an excellent run of results.

Unfortunately, injury struck again and he is now battling his way back from a thigh tear which has kept him out of the last three games.

He says reclaiming his place in the first team is his priority but reiterated his desire to remain at Rangers - if club bosses make a move to keep him.

"I've not spoken to Rangers or anybody else about what I'm going to do after the six months," said Beasley.

"I'll see what goes on and what happens in the last half of the season.

"I've never said I want to leave so if they came to me, my representatives would sit down and talk to them and see what is the best thing for me.

"If the best thing is for me to stay, I would be more than happy to stay.

"I've only played five or six games so it's kind of hard for me to talk about contract talks.

"I just want to play and get back in the team and show why they bought me."

Asked whether he will exercise his right to speak to other clubs this month, he admitted: "I don't know yet.

"I'm just trying to get back in the team and get fit. What happens in January will happen, but I'm not looking to leave.

"If something came along that I couldn't pass up, then so be it. But, at the same time, I'm not looking to leave. I want to stay."
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 am

Gordon Strachan has confirmed Middlesbrough are in talks with his former club Celtic over a series of transfer targets.

However, the Scot, who has been linked with Gary Caldwell, Stephen McManus, Barry Robson, Mark Wilson, Willo Flood and Scott McDonald, as well as Rangers striker Kris Boyd, is giving nothing away about the names on his wish-list.

Strachan said: "We are trying hard to bring in people who can lead and people who want to be led.

"I want to bring in leaders and men - that's hugely important now. I have to have people who I know, players I know who are men, who are leaders, and who know about playing at this level.

"There will not be any foreigners coming in this time, that's for sure. We have to add that wee bit of enthusiasm and knowledge."

Reports north of the border have suggested Caldwell, Robson and Flood were the main focus of discussions between the two clubs earlier this week as Boro attempt to re-shape their squad on a tight budget.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm

I remember putting a couple of Italian ones up either on here or Chaos from that site...Juventus trackie top and either an Inter Milan or Roma plain blue round necked one, very nice they were, and very fuckin pricey too........
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:39 pm

The latest 2 to be linked with us...i give you one Joseph Barton ( pleasant lad, never hurt a fly) and one Amir Zaki ( Egyptian hoidaymaker who has an unfounded reputation for missing his planes home after International matches)....

Welcome to Battersea Dogs Home lads.......
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 am

Blackburn apparently trying to get Eidur Gudjohnsen from Monaco....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..   The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk.. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terraces chat thread....all the general footy talk..
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next