Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Empty
PostSubject: Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack   Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 pm

The stepfather of tragic Baby P has been injured in a shocking prison attack, it was reported.

Steven Barker, who is serving a life sentence for his part in the infant's death, was reported to have been scalded by a burning mixture of sugar and boiling water hurled by another prisoner.

Barker, 6ft 4in and 18 stone, was left screaming in pain after suffering burns to his face and arm in the attack at high security Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, which could leave him scarred for life.

Boiling water and sugar is known in prison circles as "napalm". The improvised weapon sticks to the skin and intensifies burns, one of the principal effects of jelly-like napalm bombs.

Islamic terrorist Dhiren Barot, who plotted to detonate a series of dirty bombs in the UK, was moved from Frankland prison, Durham, when he was badly burned by another prisoner in a boiling water attack in 2008.

A Ministry of Justice spokesman confirmed a prisoner was treated for wounds sustained in Wakefield Prison.

A source told The Sun newspaper today: "To say Barker is disliked is an understatement - he is reviled. The other inmates all hate him with a passion.

"When Barker came here everyone knew what he had done to Baby P. Your card is marked if you have a crime against your name concerning kids.

"After the attack everyone was in good spirits, knowing someone had hurt Barker. The guy who did it will be getting applauded everywhere he goes now."

Barker was jailed at the Old Bailey in May last year for contributing to the 50 injuries Peter suffered in his short life. The tot had been horrifically abused in the house his mother Tracey Connelly shared with Barker in Tottenham, north London.

yay
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack   Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:17 am

clap ............bravo....even some of the bad have a good heart at times!

I hope it happens every day for the next 25 years!
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack   Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 am

Well, the man who done it had no right but he got back at him for Baby P, as P was a good child.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack   Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:10 pm

good stuff the scum deserves to be tortured every day
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack   Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:50 pm

A part of me shares the, frankly barbarous, idea that he deserves it...

...But!... I hate it. I just can't bring myself to accept, much less praise, the abuse of another human being, regardless of their prior deeds. In my book what he did was, of course, beyond awful, but to confuse evil with righteousness is far, far worse.

An eye for an eye just leaves the whole world blind... 'n' all that - Today's cliché brought to you by the forums resident softy.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack   Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:09 pm

clap I like you T..............regardless, you always stick to your beliefs

Good Man! girly
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack   Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby P stepfather hurt in 'napalm' attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: News and Current affairs-
Jump to: