Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you participate in holy week.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enzo

Do you participate in holy week. Empty
PostSubject: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

To Christians especially to those Catholics.. do you guys participate in traditional customs during Holy Week.

Remember its few days to go before Good Friday.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:23 am

Nah, we just munch the Easter eggs mate......blasphemous bunch of swines we are........... Do you participate in holy week. 878796

Do you participate in holy week. 110f7lx
Ta TW for the sig.
Back to top Go down
flanny

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 am

Never have and never will just Easet Eggs for me and of course my 18th birthday which is on Easter sunday.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 am

Ah cool Do you participate in holy week. 747403

So you'll be out on the lash, praying to God that you don't do something silly and end up with a banging headache?

We do have the hot cross buns and understand the significance of Easter but the majority of us Brits concentrate on the chocolate nowadays. Do you participate in holy week. 185504

Do you participate in holy week. Hrwunb
Thanks to .tUrniP for the sig
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 am

To be honest i'd rather be off out celebrating Flannys birthday ... Easter means nothing to me.

We didn't even do easter eggs when i was a kid Do you participate in holy week. 697377
Back to top Go down
flanny

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 am

My birthday lasts from Sunday until Wednesday with all the drinking i will be doing. Feel free to have one for me :p.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Lifer
Lifer
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

flanny wrote:
Sunday until Wednesday with all the drinking

Good laaaad! Do you participate in holy week. 219435
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 am

Nope, not into that kind of ficition. Sci-Fi is as far as i go regarding ficitional books
Back to top Go down
JohnKramer

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am

No, I'm not religious and never will be.
Back to top Go down
http://frightsite.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you participate in holy week.   Do you participate in holy week. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you participate in holy week.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: