Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roland rat
Lifer
Lifer
roland rat

rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years Empty
PostSubject: rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years   rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years   rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 am

I watched this when it was on telly. IMO they should have left this iconic program alone after the trotters became millionaires, thats what they always dreamed of, and thats the way it should have been left. Just with us all wandering what they spent their millions on.

Instead each episode/special since then has just not been quite there. As for this most recent attempt to strangle of last drop out of the genre, awful IMO. Not funny, acting was crap and the story line was no better. Justa couple of one lines that made me turn a corner of my mouth up was about as good as it got.

3/10
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years   rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Agreed, it's always the same, trying to squeeze every last penny out of a cash cow......the millionaires show was the ultimate ending for me. I just can't take it seriously now which is a shame as I used to love and look forward to fools and horses. sad
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years   rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Brilliant loved it, wished they do more of the before fools and horses. 9/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years   rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rock& chips only fools and horses the formative years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: TV-
Jump to: