Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 am

Is it just me, but i don't get this. If those people civilian, terrorist or whatever are carrying weapons in a war zone what the hell else are they expecting to happen if they are seen. The only ones i do have sympathy is potentially the people in the van, who may just have been civilians passing and thought they should try and help.......

Other than them the other people only had themselves to blame for walking so openly with weapons. Stupid goat hurders!
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 am

No, you are not the only one that thinks like that which just makes it all the more disheartening.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 am

TK Trooper wrote:
Is it just me, but i don't get this. If those people civilian, terrorist or whatever are carrying weapons in a war zone what the hell else are they expecting to happen if they are seen. The only ones i do have sympathy is potentially the people in the van, who may just have been civilians passing and thought they should try and help.......

Other than them the other people only had themselves to blame for walking so openly with weapons. Stupid goat hurders!

2 of the goat herders as you put it were reuters journalists carrying those renowned weapons, cameras..!

The war zone they are carrying weapons in, if they are, is there own country which has been invaded by hostile forces..would you not feel the need to fight back or protect yourself if the same thing happened in our country..?

The van was basically an ambulance which was fired on, and the cowboy pilots knew that which makes it all the more serious..

The pilots laughing and hooting and hollering was nice and professional, yet we're meant to feel sorry for them if they're captured..?

And the 2 kids they seriously wounded were even refused a place at an American medical centre and were left to be picked up by Iraqi police to have far less medical aid than they needed...

As the cowboys said, shouldn't have bought their kids to war eh.... doh
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 pm

it seems like this situation goes deeper than what we see. They have been cleared to fire every time before they would engage. It looks like everything was done by the book.

As far as them "hooting and hollering" im sure the enemies they fired at had wounded many of their friends. Not that what they did was necessarily ok but they did what they had to do.

Many of you may not have fought (dont get me wrong i havent either) but i have spoke with many people that have been on several tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and they always say that most of the time they are not cleared to engage. This was probably just a good day because they could fight back. This may also be why they are happy and hollering.

Im not trying to say its all ok but i dont think we should fault these guys for what they did. They are just trying to keep themselves and all of their allies alive. They are doing what their commanding officers tell them to do.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Cleared to engage..?
They were pleading and begging to be allowed to open fire on a group who were NOT in combat with anyone...

Was attacking the van that pulled up to take the wounded to hospital 'by the book'..?

"Hahahaha, look at the dead bodies"

"Hahahaha, he drove over a dead body"

On finding out they'd shot 2 kids in the rescue van.."Oh well, thats what you get for bringing your kids to war"

Murder, not war.........

Dont get me wrong, the British forces have done some seriously nasty shit over there too so its not just US forces to be put down...

And if anyone wants to mention IED'S or Suicide bombers, well, what would we do in the same situation..?
Invite them in for tea..?

We invaded a country in the search for 1 man, 1 fuckin man...even though he's probably been in Pakistan all this time and thats where most of these terror camps are reputed to be....

Its a mess and too many lives are being lost, on ALL sides...
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 pm

One of my best friends was seriously wounded by an IED and recieved a purple heart.

We are fighting for more than for one guy. We wanted Saddam Hussein out of office and to restore government in Iraq. That one man is also responsible for thousands of lives. So it's ok to let him kill people but we cant fight to stop it? Because you must not think this one man is bad enough to stop.

No one knows really what these troops go through on a daily basis but i do know they only get a couple bottles of water and that has to be used for washing clothes and showering along with drinking.

We all can say its terrible what they are doing but put in that situation what would you do? Not cover your friendlies on the ground?
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm

YOU wanted saddam out of office, YOU wanted Osama because of 9/11...we just followed you in like lambs mate....

We'll agree to differ over this shall we... wink
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

yup.

i do want to say that at the time we started the war i was completely against it and i still am for Bush's reasoning. I just dont think we can just get up and leave because it will put the soldiers who aren't on the first plane back in more danger. i want the war to end just as much as you or anyone else.

when you say "YOU" it really wasnt me. i was just stating the reasons the US government had. i also want to reiterate the fact that i dont think what was done in that video is right. i just dont think we can get after them about what they did because we arent in their situation.

their now i am done before i get myself in trouble. Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad 970863
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:30 pm

lol! No trouble, this forum is all about freedom of speech (well as far as can be possible without world war 3 starting)

....and I was just about to say to him it wasn't you personally that ordered it all to start! doh

....or maybe you are secretly G W Bush, and just like funky forums? girly
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 pm

if i was Bush i would have killed myself by now trust me.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 pm

lol! ................Damn, what a forum scoop that would have been!

We could have had a public hanging thumbs up
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:09 pm

I prefer the electric chair Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad 998526
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

If all the men on here farted at the same time we could have had the gas chamber! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad   Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad
Page 1 of 1