Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+14
mystical unicorn
Julz
Lisa
inuit
roland rat
hellblaster5
Spellarella
thegreatest
stranger
TK Trooper
Rick78
Mrs-G
Gaznandi
Bee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Well the weather said its goin to stay nice so fingers crossed and i agree time for the kids to go to bed there back at school on mon we had better get em used to the early nights again
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:12 pm

lol! ..........I had this discussion with Julz the other day as to why your kids got to have Easter holidays a week earlier than the rest? Our kids still have another week's holiday yet. Julz thinks it could be something to do with the potato crops? I laughed my head off when she said it but apparently further north people did used to take their holidays to coincide with the potato harvest? thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:19 pm

In never knew that i also taught it was strange that the kids holidays are a week early...but here in carlisle we all are a bit odd The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Lol im goin to look into that
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:55 pm

hey troops hows it going pissed here thinking about putting god of war on to play but not a good idea when u have had a few beers LOL.
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Evening Stranger thumbs up

I'm not saying it was because of that Rick, just guessing lol!

I was watching The real ER the other night and they were in Carlisle General A&E, i kept listening out for your accent , I heard one doctor who was from Stoke and 3 patients who had a slight Geordie twang? I thought you would have a slight scottishy twang more so? head scratcher
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Nah we have no scottish twang here and yep we have a slight geordie twang its hard to explane and even stranger because we have loads of scottish peps in carlisle being so close to the border but we seem to have an accent all of our own lol

Soz If that dont make much sence its the beers fault The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Gaz said it would probably be more Geordie......anyone famous from there who I can you tube to hear their voice?
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm

her of emmerdale roxann

She is not in it anymore she went to trinity school carlisle

News and star our news paper http://www.cumberland-news.co.uk/2.1810
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:00 pm

ah, I don't watch soaps! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:02 pm

i dont i had to ask lisa The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Lol

edit: damn i so thick lmao
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:44 am

Morning All

Yawning my head off got to go out for lunch with lisa cant be arsed sun is shining great day to sit out and have a few pints
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 am

Morning Rick,

I wish I were being taken out for lunch!

beats standing there sweating my tits off in the kitchen and washing all those pesky dishes! Plus I forgot to defrost the beef joint lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 am

Aye, its positively tropical hereabouts.....

Me pansies are blooming lovely.... clap
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 am

not good

7 hour slow roast for the beef then eh it should have defrosted after about four hours in the oven then another 3 to cook the bloody thing The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Lol

And its just because the kids are back at school tommoz make a day of it

Edit: Ok all goin to go and get ready in a min see ya all tonight The Rose and Crown - Page 4 798430
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:48 am

Hey all back now

Lovely meal we had, and a few beers went down great so hows you guys day been??
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi Rick............

I've got a poorly pussy cry

It got bit about a week ago by another pussy, now it's all manky and infected and drooling everywhere!
I've just took it down the emergency vets, it's had 2 needles and got to go back tomorrow for tablets.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:28 pm

hope the cats are ok MRS-G,

well downloading the brip of 300 Allison hasn't seen it but its taking ages to download so might just grab the dvd rip and it will be done in about 10 minutes LOL.
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Not good Andi hope its ok and they can sort the poor thing out

And hope the vets did not make ya take out a loan to pay them i know how costly they can be..
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks fellas,

He's got up for some food at least, I rang one vet and they wanted £109 before they had even looked at him shocked It's emergency vets.....I rang the PDSA but he wasn't covered because I already had my 3 pet limit so I asked them "What do I do, be cruel and just leave him to die?" they agreed to see him, i gave them a £20 donation but I still have to take him to a private vet tomorrow for medication.
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:15 pm

really hope they get well. i always hate to see pets in bad shape

vets can sometimes be caring though. i had a dog that went from being perfectly fine to swayed back and blind in two weeks. and those kind vets said they could try to find a cure but they would advise we just put him down do to the cost. bastards
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Mrs-G wrote:
Thanks fellas,

He's got up for some food at least, I rang one vet and they wanted £109 before they had even looked at him shocked It's emergency vets.....I rang the PDSA but he wasn't covered because I already had my 3 pet limit so I asked them "What do I do, be cruel and just leave him to die?" they agreed to see him, i gave them a £20 donation but I still have to take him to a private vet tomorrow for medication.

Great stuff but 109 quid is just mad and that was probably just because the vet had to get up out of his chair then there would have been the costs on top of that..and did the PDSA tell you what medication the poor thing needed???

Edit: and thegreatest thats shit m8 The Rose and Crown - Page 4 531993
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I know, there was a poor dog put to sleep while we were in there, his back legs had gone and he was really wheezy, he lay waiting to go in with a smile on his face and just never came back out. cry

Yes the vet said he had received Synolux and Metacam, an anti-inflammatory and an anti-biotic and gave me a letter to take to the new vet tomorrow.
I think he's ok, he's resting up lots and the drooling has gone a bit now, the vet said it was because he was licking at infection and ingesting it again. puke
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 pm

the worst part was that after he was put down they said it was probably a brain toomer and he may have been able to remove it.

really glad to hear the cats pulling through Mrs. G
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Yep i hope thats what my dog dont go off (back legs) its a well nowen german shepard prob the inlaws dog went that way

and great stuff m8 that will save ya money knowing what meds ya need without the vet charging you for his opinion

Edit Again lol: shit my typing slow took a look at the link to your site thegreatest m8 could do with someone like you on my site soz Mrs-G if im out of line posting this just kick my arse if it is
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Ooooh the old German Sheppard syndrome! yep been there with several of them myself growing up, notorious for it! All our animals are getting on a bit now.......I'm shitting it to be honest but we have said "definitely no more when these have gone".....and we mean it this time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next