Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose and Crown

Go down 
+14
mystical unicorn
Julz
Lisa
inuit
roland rat
hellblaster5
Spellarella
thegreatest
stranger
TK Trooper
Rick78
Mrs-G
Gaznandi
Bee
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:43 am

Gaznandi wrote:
Well, i'm back..

Lovely relaxing time, plenty to eat and drink and, as ever, lovely hosts...

Hope everyones ok..?

PS, it's fucking perishing here.... winter 1
You mean it was warmer oop nort, than less oop nort. lol! Ti'is cold, going have to break out me thermal underwear as the chills getting up bit nippy when flying overhead. I'm indangers of having frosticles in places I shouldn't witch
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Bored out me nut, the house is to quiet now sad
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm

The-Wall wrote:
Bored out me nut, the house is to quiet now sad

Give Haley loads of sugar....
That'll liven things up... wink
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:57 am

Rangers have a brand new forward, ment to be a big player...... LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1316121721813&set=o.305055454582&theater
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Am bostin for a wee.......
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Am bostin for a wee.......
Why do we need to know that? There is a thing such as too much info you know.

Recovering for seeing a pic of Gaz smiling (well its sort of smiling). shocked
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 am

Has anyone got any idea as to the rough cost of getting a phone unlocked from it's sim network???
Back to top Go down
The-Wall

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:24 am

TK Trooper wrote:
Has anyone got any idea as to the rough cost of getting a phone unlocked from it's sim network???

Normally around a tenner mate. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am

Cheers. Looking at phones on ebay, the ones that are sim locked are a bit cheaper than the sim free ones
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:12 pm

TK Trooper wrote:
Cheers. Looking at phones on ebay, the ones that are sim locked are a bit cheaper than the sim free ones

Be careful, some suppliers ie 3,O2 Voda,Orange, etc charge different rates. Some can even insist that the orignal owner request to unlock them only. I think it is 3 is the real pain in the butt for not unlocking phones.

Any phone you look at, ask who is selling it if they will get it unlocked for you. Some will but watch what they try to charge you for doing so. Ring up the company and ask so you know the price.
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 am

Gris Gris wrote:
TK Trooper wrote:

Be careful, some suppliers ie 3,O2 Voda,Orange, etc charge different rates. Some can even insist that the orignal owner request to unlock them only. I think it is 3 is the real pain in the butt for not unlocking phones.

Any phone you look at, ask who is selling it if they will get it unlocked for you. Some will but watch what they try to charge you for doing so. Ring up the company and ask so you know the price.

Good advice Gris thumbs up Will bear it in mind

Although was thinking more of taking it to the local phone stall in the market for getting that done
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 am

Had an 80mph blow out on the motorway this morning while on the way home from work.
Car was all over the place, thought it was going to flip at one point. Managed to miss the central barrier and 5 other cars, whilst also swerving across 2 lanes, before getting to the hard shoulder.
scared

The skid marks on the road were nothing compared to the ones in my undies. Oops!

Tyre looked like this when i checked it angel
The Rose and Crown - Page 37 184301_114961855247029_100001996461878_116299_7979719_n
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:11 am

Fuckin ell..... shocked

Glad alls safe and well mate, could have very easily been nasty...
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 am

Nasty blow out. Glad nobody got hurt. And you were doing 80kph ahem. :17

Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 am

Give me sympathy, just had my op this morning and had 3 chunks (biopsy) took out my stomach, ruddy throats on fire my stomach feels likes its gone 10 rounds with a Vindaloo Curry.

At least my stomach gots its revenge by depositing some of its contents on the surgeon. Way to go tum, clap
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:48 am

Gris Gris wrote:
Give me sympathy, just had my op this morning and had 3 chunks (biopsy) took out my stomach, ruddy throats on fire my stomach feels likes its gone 10 rounds with a Vindaloo Curry.

At least my stomach gots its revenge by depositing some of its contents on the surgeon. Way to go tum, clap

Poor witchy.... sad

Good luck on the biopsy results mate.. wink
Back to top Go down
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:35 am

Gris Gris wrote:

Can't be that bloody ill, you managed to get yourself on the net lol! thumbs up

Hope ya feeling better soon. Pity ya ain't tough like us men cool
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:06 pm

TK Trooper wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

Can't be that bloody ill, you managed to get yourself on the net lol! thumbs up

Hope ya feeling better soon. Pity ya ain't tough like us men cool
Only a simple op first thing this morn, spent more time waiting to have it and recovering from it. Soon as I had a cuppa n a piece of toast I was off home, a lot faster and noiser than I went in. If it wasn't for the noise I could get used to being jet propelled.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Right, what's happened in my life recently.. head scratcher

Bugger all, boring as ever...

tongue
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:49 am

My life ? It turns around trying to contain a walking catastrophy called Baltic , supposedly a dog but does real good cat imitations ! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
roland rat
Lifer
Lifer
roland rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 am

hello old friends
how are you all ok??
just a flying visit
take care
pete
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Evening...
Hope all are welll..?
Been busy again today, shopping and collecting donations and popping in and out of various places who are helping us out with fundraising to see how they're doing...

I'm a regular feckin Bob Geldof so i am, to be sure...

Managed get some time in on the Xbox too which has been nice lately, need get some movies watched too, got a huge backlog and set some time aside to cook a nice meal instead of take out or bloody baked beans all the time...

Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Gaznandi wrote:
Evening...
Hope all are welll..?
Been busy again today, shopping and collecting donations and popping in and out of various places who are helping us out with fundraising to see how they're doing...

I'm a regular feckin Bob Geldof so i am, to be sure...

Managed get some time in on the Xbox too which has been nice lately, need get some movies watched too, got a huge backlog and set some time aside to cook a nice meal instead of take out or bloody baked beans all the time...

May I suggest a name change to Sir Gaznandi Geldof lol!

Been busy in and out all day and still seem to have done bugger all.
Back to top Go down
Gaznandi
Admin
Admin
Gaznandi

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 am

Off out in a min to get that fundamental of life, a tin opener...

Going find me a white swimming cap to super glue me mohican on too...

Don't worry, i'll post the pics up.. wink
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Remeber to put clothes on when you post your pics. My eyes could not take that much exposure. help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rose and Crown   The Rose and Crown - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose and Crown
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next