Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams

Go down 
+8
The Cake Lady
TK Trooper
inuit
Spellarella
Rick78
thegreatest
Mrs-G
.tUrniP
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Dreams Hallucinations

What are dreams?

Share any weird ones you've had.

Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:49 pm

I dream every single night, mostly I've forgotten them within 5 minutes of waking but sometimes they do stick with me the whole day......

I have the most strange and bizarre dreams, often far too silly to make any sense out of but dreams fascinate me!

Once I dreamt that my aunty (who I am not close to at all) was seriously ill and it bothered me all day, I rang my mum to tell her and she called her sister to see if she was ok, it turned out that she was going into hospital the next day for a major operation on her hand.

Once I dreamed that I was asleep but then I started to fly over all the houses and fields and stuff, I woke up and I would have sworn that I had had an out of body experience it was so real and I felt totally at peace, that was a really cool one.

I dreamt I got shot in the back once too, now I've never been shot but I swear to god I could feel the burning sensation in my back.

A few nights after my granddad died I was asleep and had the most horrific dream about him. He was dead, placed in a body bag in his spare bedroom on a gurney, I was standing looking at the bag when all of a sudden his arm dropped out from inside it, needless to say I shit myself and it woke me up but I was too scared to open my eyes, I was convinced he was there in the room with me and as much as I loved him there was no way I was wanting to see him.
Back to top Go down
https://maddogz.forumotion.co.uk
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:51 pm

I don't dream Dreams 318451
Back to top Go down
.tUrniP
Lifer
Lifer
.tUrniP

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:07 pm

How do you know?
Back to top Go down
Rick78
Lifer
Lifer
Rick78

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Every other night i have just one dream i remember it could be about any thing but there is always has thunder storm with bad lightning in it its quite strange
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Yes I dream and you lot are far too soft to handle them. Dreams Lol

Worst dreams ever was being in a sleep paralysis state. It's pure absolute terror and please hope you never have one of those.
Back to top Go down
thegreatest
Games Tech
Games Tech
thegreatest

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:18 pm

.tUrniP wrote:
How do you know?

It was a joke turnip Dreams Lol

But I know from what I can remember I don't have very interesting ones. Dreams 697377
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Gris Gris wrote:

Spill the beans woman!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Mrs-G wrote:
Gris Gris wrote:

Spill the beans woman!!!!! lol!

Put it this way Hannibal Lector's nice compared to me. Dreams 798430
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:49 am

I often dream and some are the Déjà vu type. One dreamIi had once was to see my own funeral. I was walking past the churchyard where my mother and Nan are buried . I looked over the hedge and saw all the members of my family except me. The preacher was speaking about me. Then came the moment to put the coffin in the tomb. The planks were taken away and the ropes loosened but the coffin would not drop into the hole. instead a green light shone around it as it floated in the air. The priest was praying and the family crying. Then very slowly the coffin dropped into the tomb. The next part of the dream , I was in a foriegn country with a young woman. It was a warm sunny day and we were in the countryside. I stopped and said to her ,"I have something to tell you" . taking her hand I pulled it through my body. "You see , I am not really here". She replied " That is no problem , I love you the way you are" End of dream.
Back to top Go down
http://mesamisetmoi.forumactif.com/forum.htm
TK Trooper
Lifer
Lifer
TK Trooper

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:44 pm

One of the strangest ones i have ever had was one were i am sat on a toilet in the town center were i live having a shit! I am wearing a string vest and white Y-fronts. And i remember feeling embarassed because i was wearing the vest.

Now WTF does all that mean???
Back to top Go down
Mrs-G
Admin
Admin
Mrs-G

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:17 am

Haha....I'd be more embarrassed by the Y fronts! lol!

Inuit, that's a strange one but comforting too, my mother had a dream similar to yours where she was at a funeral and her brother told her it was hers and she would die at the age of 36 (she was only in her late 20's at the time and her brother was already dead in real life) Needless to say she was frantic until she hit 37.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:02 pm

I had that about my unborn child, I dreamt constantly that unless she was born before 38 weeks she would be stilborn. I also dreamtn she was deaf and had no legs.

Several scan later revealed she had no lower legs. She was emergency brought on and born 6 weeks early. Having stopped growing in the womb for over 4 months. Everytime she moved to my right side she stopped breathing hence the emergency for her to come out.

Her legs unfurled at birth she was kneeling while in the womb and she was born deaf which turned out to be glue ear. Something she suffers with still now. Also confirmed she would have died if she had stayed in any longer, the placenta was all but dead.

One of the worst dreams I have had. The worst was dreaming my son had died and my daughter was not doing well. I miscarried him and she was hit and miss as all thoughout mypregnancy I kept bleeding and leaking fluid. Daughter is the one above I dreamt would die at 38 weeks. Totally freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:11 am

No Gris Gris, I see it as your then unborn child communicating to her mother to let her know things were not right.
She needed help and you were the only person who could hear her. As in the case of your dream where your son died. he was calling for help.
Back to top Go down
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:05 am

What andie has put was true, i was sitting in a church watching a funeral and my brother was next to me and he had already died at the age of 28 ,and i asked who,s funeral was i at and he said yours ,and he even told me the age of my death and i was not at that age yet and for years i had it on my mind wondering if i would die when i reached that age.I have lots of dreams,last night i was in spain with a friend and i lost her ,and many of my dreams im abroard and cant find my way back to the hotel .
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 am

does wet dream count LOL
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 am

In dreams, many everyday things can be represented in dreams.
A house, a hotel in your case Anne, somewhere where one feels safe represents the original womb from where we came and were in security. The fact of being in a foreign country is the unknown . Not being sure or missing in self confidence in some cases can make you want to go back to the start of all things were you were safe and had no problems.
a car in a dream is our daily life . if we cannot control the car, in real life we have no control over the present.
A station, whether bus or train , also can be our daily lifes . if we are for ever running after a train or bus, or we cannot find the plateform then in our daily lives we have a problem to which we cannot find a solution.
A baby can mean that there is to be a change.
To see some-one die does not mean that we want that person to physically die. it means that that person hinders us in our life and that we wish that he or she would get out of the way and let us carry on as we see fit.
a window can mean many things, if we see it and a blue untainted sky then all is peace.
a cross road means that we have a choice to make. If you turn left or turn back then you evade the problem or refuse to take a decision, prefering not to adventure into unknown territory. if you carry on or turn right then you confront the future .
Back to top Go down
The Cake Lady

The Cake Lady

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 am

thanks inuit ,that was quite informative ,Have you studied dreams or read up on them?,i certainly dont feel insecure,and my mate told me the other day that i have loads of confidence,i think that this is because years ago when i was married to my first husband he told me i was very nieve and lived in a bubble,and i only saw what i wanted to see,since the devorse i changed compleatly,and i need confidence to be able to teach my class ,in saying this the first class i did my mouth was so dry and i was stuttering lol.but im fine now.its only rare that i have a nightmare but dream every night
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 am

I have read upon them a bit, always interesting at times especially when dreams recure often. Also these are general ideas, the personnal context of the person has to be taken into account as well. For some people dreams are the door to the other world where we live in parallele to this one. Others say that it is the brain's way of cataloguing information as does a computer when we register files. Which ever way you look at it some are very vivid and leave us with a lasting impression. There is a way of remembering dreams but I do not know how to go about it. But then I might well find that the dream world is better than the real one and not want to come back.
Let the phsychiatristes work that one out!
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 am

The brain cataloging is more often true. We process many things in a day that we probably haven't even noticed. Often a trauma can cause a glitch so the brain runs through what is backlogged and it is interwoven into recent memories.

It is also the brains way of dealing with something we may not be aware of running subconsciously or have thought we have moved on from.

PTSD have same recurrent dreams, it is the brains way of processing and getting you to accept and move on from the original trauma.
Back to top Go down
agentmanningctu

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 am

Well I had a dream that I was eaten alive by fish. Guess that means I'm going to be rich.
Back to top Go down
stranger
Lifer
Lifer
stranger

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 am

agentmanningctu wrote:
Well I had a dream that I was eaten alive by fish. Guess that means I'm going to be rich.

never heard that one before if u dream that u die it means ur going to be rich learn something new every day.
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 am

To die in a dream, could well mean there is a change about to take place in your life. You are putting an end to your present life style to take on another.
Back to top Go down
Spellarella
Lifer
Lifer
Spellarella

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Die/Death is supposed to mean =

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or in your life. Although such a dreams may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm and is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation. To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.

Fish means=

To see fish swimming in your dream, signifies insights from your unconscious mind. Thus to catch a fish, represents insights which have been brought to the surface. Alternatively, a fish swimming in your dream may symbolize conception. Some women dream of swimming fish when they get pregnant. The fish is also an ancient symbol of Christianity and Christian beliefs. Consider the common phrases "like a cold fish", "fish out of water" or something that is "fishy" about a situation. It may also imply a slippery or elusive situation. Perhaps your dream could be telling you that "there are plenty of other fish in the sea", with regards to some relationship issue.

To dream that you are eating fish, symbolizes your beliefs, spirituality, luck, energy and nourishment. It is food for the soul.

To dream of cooking fish, indicates that you are incorporating your new realizations with your spiritual feelings and knowledge. To dream that you are cleaning fish, suggests that you are altering your emotional expression in a way that will be presentable to others. You are censoring yourself and not expressing how you completely feel
Back to top Go down
inuit

inuit

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm

To Dream of your teeth or something to do with your teeth can mean that there is some physical illness brewing.
dreaming that you are physically hitting some-one in a dream but however hard you try there is no force behind your punches, could mean in your day to day life that you are not in a position of force with either your family or work collegues . To dream of going out with out any trousers on is much the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Discussion Room-
Jump to: